+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 877 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andyfx View Post
    We will hard to make good analysis and make good trading if we use mobile only. trade with pc or laptop or netbook will much better, we can analyze the market using larger charts, then we can detect the trend faster and easier
    satya kaha aapne mobile me trading karne se analysis aur market trend ka sahi se pata ham laga nahi sakte hain isliye hi mobile par trading log mana karte hain aur laptop ya desktop ki hidayat dete hain taki analysis ke abhav me galti na ho.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will hard to make good analysis and make good trading if we use mobile only. trade with pc or laptop or netbook will much better, we can analyze the market using larger charts, then we can detect the trend faster and easier

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafaithosan is an unknown quantity at this point rafaithosan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now most of the brokers offering mobile platform for forex trading and I am agree with you that black berry and I Phone support the terminal, But I opine You forget to teach most robot. Now a days it becomes touristed and forex trading papers is also availabe for golem operative systems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned handuk is an unknown quantity at this point handuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    But then again, movin market is more than just following the signals. Good trades to you. I guess if you are a daytrader, 30 minute and 15 minute candle charts and line charts in combination with MACD and MA could be more useful than hourly charts or even daily charts.

Senior Member hasnainbwn is on a distinguished road hasnainbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mere bhai forex trading maine bhe mobil se ke the or mobil ka yeh fida hai ke agar ap job per bhe ho tab bhe ap log forex main trading kr skate ho es liye best hai ke forex ne mobil cel per bhe trading de hai mje bhe bht zida psand hain yeh trading cel ke ,

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes mobile me download kar skate hai. hum bhi apney mobile me login kar ke trading kar sakte hai aur yeh bahut accha opportunity hai aur sabhi ke liye hai. aap forex me work karte hai hu hum market ki knowledge rahna chahiy is liye mobile best opportunity hai.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader can trade the forex market with the mobile device.many trader are enjoying the forex market because they can easily see their trade on the move.Trader will know longer lose some opportunity they lose before in the forex market

Senior Member 4x0077 is an unknown quantity at this point 4x0077's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my brother app apne cell phon per be trading ker skty hain but is key lie app ko apps downlaod krni pry gee then app platfroum download ker key trading ker skty hain .

Senior Member mogelvo is an unknown quantity at this point mogelvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use smart phone for that like samsung galaxy but still best is to use your PC or laptop
    that gives you more speed

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use android, iphone or black berry but i dont really like to do trade with mobile because there are not much indicator we can use and for trade on multi account is also difficult in case i made deposit in some account so i need to trade in few account so mobile trading is not suitable for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 877 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)