+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 912 952 1002 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Banned alexisalen12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never dealing in cellular becasue i do not have smartphone hahah,,so i am sorry i can net help you bro...but i ever see my buddy use windows cellular,its can display the graph but not all signal can we use in there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tabassam is an unknown quantity at this point tabassam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but it will never be as practical as dealing in picture and i think there will never be much rate too.Maybe we can just observe the cost in cellular dealing or open close purchase,but we cant do all examines in cellular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that, os is not the mater now. We want to select the best processer phone And also focus in performance time. Because, os rate is depending on processer and available ram.

Senior Member mosqueda45 is an unknown quantity at this point mosqueda45's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think windows based mobile or any smart mobile is best for trading. it will help you. Don't go for normal phone that will create problem.

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with mobile also. i use mt4 for mobile and i really like to use it for trading when i must go out. so i can trade anywhere. my job will not makes me hard to see chart anymore

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well this is a very good option for the trading because trading with mobile mean a person can trade everywhere were he want but if we have a high speed of net as well.

Senior Member sam9296 is on a distinguished road sam9296's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uptil now i have not used any mobile for trading but i will suggest you not to use any mobile as you will not be able to judge the market perfectly in the traidng.

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with mobile phones is very convinient for those traders who could not afford the cost of a laptop especially students but we must also understand that is not every phone that could accept the trading platform as well.

Banned Chron is an unknown quantity at this point Chron's Avatar
    Thanks
    All technologies that were added in the last period in the world of Forex and I think it has the benefit of private business, where it did not have the opportunity to stay in front of the computer screen Here comes the feature in the application of what he wants on his mobile phone

Senior Member TehminaFX is an unknown quantity at this point TehminaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a great opportunity for traders to trade in mobile cell. because many of us know that we tired to sit every time on our PC and then we have to go outsides of our home or sitting place then mobile is good to control our trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 912 952 1002 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)