+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 999 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member fxit is an unknown quantity at this point fxit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, market me bht se aise phones available hain jo trading ki sari features rkhte hain or ap un se easily trading kr skte hain..i think iphones are useful in this respect..besides, nokia has many models for trading purpose and android mobiles are also useful like noir mobiles have wide varieties..you can choose anyone to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have a phone that can be used to trade, it is very good, because we can open and close trading positions at any time, anywhere and anytime. until now I have not been able to have a phone that can be used for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid002 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar ap k pass good mobile or good net work hai tu dear ap aasani sy mobile sy trading kar sakty hai es sy ap ka time b bachy ga or ap jab marzi jahan marzi apna kam kar sakty hain.

Senior Member waqas umer draz is an unknown quantity at this point waqas umer draz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han main mobile ki treading mea shoq rakhta hun or muje har trah kay mobile ka shoq bhi hae khas tor par smart phone etc or world main mobile ki trading ka kam bohut muje internet pe trading karne ka shoq hae ..

Banned hatmkoko2014 is an unknown quantity at this point hatmkoko2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its true mobile trading give us more advantage while we are in the way . some itme it happen to me after opening order (with sl and tp) i have to go outside and when i seen through my java mobile from web live rate and thought sometime its time to close the trade because it may not tp . in such situation its really help mobile trading to us.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem123 View Post
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

its meaning that i will buy a mobile that base on windows..
    I think android can also be used for trading. but on the android platform. we can not use custom indicators. we can only use existing indicators in MetaTrader alone. but in my opinion it does not matter. because of metatrader indicators are also very powerful when we use for trading. I suggest to buy a smartphone that has a large screen, so that you become more comfortable trading
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member sanamalik is an unknown quantity at this point sanamalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    galaxy and Android HTC mobile help you in trading through mobile.

Banned anioko2244 is an unknown quantity at this point anioko2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    Iphone also supports forex platform. We know about iphone processors. Very speed in execution, and also speed internet connection. This is suitable for all traders..But still i believe that blackberry and HTC will suit forex trading

Senior Member rakash is an unknown quantity at this point rakash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really helps you check o your trades any part of the world whether you are working or whether you are in a very different place its a mobile phone that really helps you in working these market. it really kills me because it does not have great features for trading like you would compair it with mt4

Senior Member merina is an unknown quantity at this point merina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is a very good option for the trading because trading with mobile mean a person can trade everywhere were he want but if we have a high speed of net as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 999 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)