+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1111 1151 1201 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile trading can help us to do execution, but its hard to do analysis in mobile trading, I have ever tried it before and I think better to use laptop or computer to analyze. Just use mobile trading to control your open trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member umer je is on a distinguished road umer je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes aj kal mobile pe trading ho rai hai or nai se nai technology a rahi hai or computers pe sara din working kr k insan tired ho jata hai but mobile se esa nai hota or main to maobile pe trading kr raha hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member redwan is an unknown quantity at this point redwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Winmdow based mobiles will help you in trading with mobile..Especially Blackberry and HTC
    But now a days, latest nokia mobiles are also offering such facilities..But still i believe that blackberry and HTC will suit forex trading
    I also prefer window based mobile for you. Now-a-days there are many many new brands you can try.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't feel that blackberry is the better. i have used android os, blackberry and also windows cell and in my own opinion the order will be the following android os, windows mobile phone and then blackberry mobile phones it is not so that you can agree with myself on this due to the fact everyone has the opinion.

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few years ago there is finally chance to trade by way of internet- that is why foreign exchange became therefore well- known as well as universal. Now- with regard to few years we are able to trade by way of mobile phone that is very comfy. You don't need to sit down in front of pc any more. You may be anywhere you need to and industry all the time.and i believe every home windows based cellular support Foreign exchange platform exactly where it is easy to industry. Because cellular trades is actually increasing it's popularity. You are able to trade where you go. But you have to spend lots of money to buy this kind of kind of cellular which supports forex trading.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the most effective factors with the mobile trade is that you just will take the change the marketplace from anyplace thus it's very terribly attractive that you just will change the instability time after you are in bus or train. Thus it's very terribly helpful however you would like smart signal on your mobile.

Member forumripan is an unknown quantity at this point forumripan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think blackberry or windows mobile will be helpful for mobile trading.

Member hatemali is an unknown quantity at this point hatemali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o phone & windows phone also support Forex platform.we know about i phone * windows phone processor.very speed in execution & also speed internet connection.thanks

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

i phone & windows phone also support Forex platform .we know about windows & iPhone processor very speed in executing .thanks

Banned rubel1 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that black berry is best mobile for trading. It can be used with many brokers mobile terminal. This is suitable for all traders. I phone is costly when compared with blackberry, but, i phone is the best. Thanks.................

Senior Member wethaq is an unknown quantity at this point wethaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion mobile platform is very helpful for every trader. Because its not possible to stay all time in front of pc but on mobile anyone can stay 24 hours on the market. So i like to to trade on mobile

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1111 1151 1201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)