+ Reply to Thread
Page 1051 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 51 551 951 1001 1041 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1061 1101 1151 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member JuraganGrowol is an unknown quantity at this point JuraganGrowol's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think very nice trade with mobile phone, because with trade with this device we will more easy and we can trade in many place out off from home , so we will not late to enter to the market when we online with mobile phone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member linca is an unknown quantity at this point linca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in instaforex we can use mobile with many operating system to trade, we can use android, blackberry, and windows phone. but i dont have one of them yet. i want to buy one smartphone to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdul is an unknown quantity at this point abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne mobile per trading ki hai or some time use kerta rehta hon mujhy mobile per zyada trading achi nai lagti is ley jab zarorat ho us time hi kerta hon other wise computer hi use kerta hon always.

Senior Member roton is an unknown quantity at this point roton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winmdow based mobiles will help you in trading with mobile..Especially Blackberry and HTC
    But now a days, latest nokia mobiles are also offering such facilities..But still i believe that blackberry and HTC will suit forex trading .

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Android,I-Phone,Balck barry are best for run trading software mata Trader.You can trade by this mobile eassly.Number of trader do this.many many thanks brother fro share your post.

Member m bilal is an unknown quantity at this point m bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile trading is best option.but I all time recommend you business must be PC. But if it is not difficult to you then you will business dark fruit, windows cellular, New samsung product or i cellphone.

Banned Banglalink is an unknown quantity at this point Banglalink's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe dark fruit is better cellular with regard to buying and selling. It may be combined with numerous agents cellular fatal. Another recommendations you may even discover right here through additional investors.

Senior Member sompodsorkar is an unknown quantity at this point sompodsorkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! This is a good idea before I don't think it. I think you can trade from mobile and samsung galxy android or iphone will be best. From these phones all work possible to do.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want a phone to be used for trading purposes, then I suggest that you use the Microsoft Windows-compatible mobile phones or Google Android-powered phones. They are not expensive and easy enough to use.

Member mando is an unknown quantity at this point mando's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not try my trading through mobile phone before, but I think that no matter how modern mobile trading will not be easy and convenient, such as computer and I owned a laptop and took him with me anywhere I am not compelled to mobile trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1051 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 51 551 951 1001 1041 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1061 1101 1151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)