+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that, windows or nadroid is not the mater now. We poorness to choose the best processor phone And also minify in enforcement term. Because, operative method travel is based on processor and addressable ram..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Saira Akter is an unknown quantity at this point Saira Akter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also trade with mobile. My set is I-phone 4. It is so much easy and relaxable also. I can trade with my mobile from anywhere. Some windows mobile, Androids, and blackberry sets are better for mobile trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nowadays we can use tablet with windows bases to trade. mobile but with good performance, because we can trade anywhere with good facilitates like if we trade with our PC or our netbook

Senior Member jaan is an unknown quantity at this point jaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj kay trakee kay dour main hum ko kisi khas jaga ki jarurat nahin padti trading kernay kay leay ab hum apnay mobile per internet kay zareay kisi bhee jaga per forex trading ker saktay hain.

Banned asu_momod_india_jamput is on a distinguished road asu_momod_india_jamput's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have enough experience with Insta Forex mobile trading with but I have a pocket pc HTC Desire which works in a great way. I can see the graph, place orders and can constantly monitor the position of me while I'm away from my computer. The only option was no less in any option for trailing stop loss.

Senior Member bddhaka is an unknown quantity at this point bddhaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New iphone 4 likewise can handle fx software. Young children and can in relation to new iphone 4 processors. Incredibly swiftness with execution, and as well swiftness connection to the web. It is made for many professionals. New iphone 4 is usually high-priced as compared to bb. Although, new iphone 4 is best.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    If you like trading in mobile, you have to choose a smart phone series. You can use the android based phone, because now many brokers prepare trading software that is compatible with android operating system.

Senior Member paavan is an unknown quantity at this point paavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i see that instaforex has android software..i am also thinking for htc android mobile phone.
    that is not very costly.
    These days android phone are coming very cheaply compared to iphones or blackberry .thus i feel android phone is best choice for trading on instaforex

Banned coldmoney is an unknown quantity at this point coldmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    trading forex with mobile is a great idea because you can be trading anywhere and at any time, I also have trading ideas by mobile but I decided to use the Iphone 5 because they are the generation phone modern most advanced available today.

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you think maybe the amount will soar down, it's wiser to let it go and sell it before your money goes under what you bought for. If the price went really down and reduced compared to price you purchased it, you can have a loss since you also cannot promote it above the current market prices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 1052 1102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)