+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    its meaning that i will buy a mobile that base on windows...
    yes friends, who basic windows mobile
    There my friends who use it, he used samsung
    and seems to greatly help us, can trade anywhere and anytime
    I also want to have it, but still not have enough money to buy it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudvai is an unknown quantity at this point masudvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading with mobile is also good and very safe for us It has lot of benefit to carry I think we can bear it easily but our PC is to be high so we can not use PC that means personal computer .Otherwise we can keep mobile with us every time and can remove pour risk following on the day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I think black berry is best mobile for trading. It can be used with many brokers mobile terminal. Some other suggestions you may also find here from other traders.
    dear friend black berry has many model...can you tell me which model no. support.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Iphone also supports forex platform. We know about iphone processors. Very speed in execution, and also speed internet connection. This is suitable for all traders. Iphone is costly when compared with blackberry. But, iphone is the best.
    really? it was amazing.
    but in my opinion, the price of the Iphone is still very expensive.
    I plan on using HP android, I think the speed is not much different.

Senior Member seebs is an unknown quantity at this point seebs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul ap mobile se trading kar sakty hain kun ke market main kafi achy mobile aa gaye hain jin pe app trading kar sakty hain but mere kheyal se ap ko jo trading computer pe kar sakty ho wo baat mobile main nai hai kun ke mobile pe market ke pury options show nai hota jesa ke compter ki screen pe show hoty hain.

Banned arslanbaig is on a distinguished road arslanbaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    meen ny abhi tuk mobile trading naheen ki hy. laikun mujyy maloom hy k android mobile
    forex trading meen kam kurty heen buhat sy brooker k mobile trading k software heen

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    really? it was amazing.
    but in my opinion, the price of the Iphone is still very expensive.
    I plan on using HP android, I think the speed is not much different.
    yes i see that instaforex has android software..i am also thinking for htc android mobile phone.
    that is not very costly.

Banned roselize is an unknown quantity at this point roselize's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes aab chya to tarding k leaya kise be mobile ko use kar sakhty hai iss k leya aap ko zarori hai k aap k pass aak asa mobile ho jo k net ki speed k lehaz sa best ho iss main featurs achy hony chay

Senior Member adys is an unknown quantity at this point adys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The samsung android is very nice for help our trading, we can trading forex enywhere, and wathever. Before use the android for trading please download MT4 for mobile so you can install in your mobile and happy trading with your mobile, but you can not enter the costume indicator to your mobile Mt4 like in your PC or laptop, but it's OK, I usually use the mobil just for control My Positionif I open Position usually in Pc or laptop.

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bipakis View Post
    we can trade in mobile so we can trade everywhere we want but if we use custom indicator in our real trading account we can not attach to our mobile ,we need mobile base on windows operation.
    yes true, we can not change the view in the meta trader is in mobile. Therefore, I usually only use mobile to monitor the price. I would open a position with a computer, but when I do not allow it to continue in front of the computer, then I will monitor my position with the help of mobile. it makes it okay to trade well.

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo trdaer mobile sey trading kartey hen un keiliey to ye business pehley sey bhee easy ho jay ga kiun keh pehley to pc per trading karney keiliey hamen kisee na kisee spacial kamrey ka intekhab karna hota hey lekin mobile sey jis jaga marzee ham trading kar key earning bhee kar saktey hen .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)