+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 358 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir sari bath analyzing ki hay agar aap ki analyzing pahlay hi achi hay to phir to aap ko chart ki zarorat hi nahi honi chahiya qune kay iss may bi loss hi hay maynay chart par bi treading kar kay daykhi hay iss may bi andaza hi lagta hay or waysay bi aap apna idea hi lagatay ho to bahtar hay kay aap apnay idea say work karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I don't mind spending all day in front of the chart but most times I have to take some time out to attend to other issues, but averagely I spend a good period of time online monitoring price movements in the market, and I do this mostly using my mobile trading platform. Forex Trading main charts sy Trader ko market ky signals ka mallom hota hy aor Trader ko chhy woh chart aor indicators main learning thek kia karay aor Forex Trading main in say woh market kay signal ko search karay ga aor market main thek way sy Trading kar kay woh successful howay ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    6 hrs is a truly retentive quantify.I can't envisage how sit in front of your machine for someone 6 hrs.Any way there are indicators which helpfulness us to dissect industry speedily.so add 3 or 4 indicators to your chart and just in activeness for broadcast on Forex factory calendar and than according to your reasoning unstopped a swap.And don't be addle brained and there is aught to value of.Just wide a demo accounting and act.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually in trading forex, we do not have too long in looking at the chart. Directly perhaps we can remind that happened in some time that is how we are to get a clear signal and also accurate. While we can determine the right way to it then we can directly trade without waiting for a long time. Maybe we just need a few hours in order not to get a heavy burden on the work of others.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap forex me tarde karte hai to aapko hamesha apane akho ke samane chart ko rakhana hota hai aur forex me aapko chart ki puri detail apane pass set karke rakhana hai taki aapko forex me kabhi loss me nahi jana padega aur aapke sare t****e sirf aapko earning hi dete hai au raap loss nahi karte hai I think the long of you don't burned through 2-6 hours persistently its still a sound approach to exchange, cause not just a human body need rest after a hardwork, If trader want to become good trader they need to understand market and trade with good analysis then they can do much better. So for that reason trader need to spend lots of time infront of the chart.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein apne chart k samne bahut jayada lambe samaye tak rahta hoon kyoun ki jaroori ye nahi hai ki aap jaldi se order laga de par jaroori hai ki aap market ko dekh kar k order lagaye or agar market mein aap acche trend ko find out kar leteen hai to aap is mein accha profit le payenge aur aksar market mein jaldi bazi k saath trading maat kijiye par soch kar or knowledge k saath hi kijiye

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that staying in front of the charts for a long time is not good for the health and it's a big mistake that most of the beginners fall in it , you should know that the market will move in his direction whether you stay watching the prices or not and that's why you should not ruin your health for nothing , you should put the stop loss and the target and close the computer and come back after.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find myself stuck on the forex market a long time sometimes its an entire day, buy am grateful for that for its not in vain, i get a good pay at the end of it all, i love forex and i think that's why am stuck to it all the time and again i do full time, this explains it, this is my passion and i don't see myself doing any other thing for a long time other that forex alone, i simply love it. Ye acha sawal hai k chart k samne kitni dair koi bedh sakta hai , mere khayal me aik chart ko read karain aur samjh lain aur apni trade laga dain agar ap baar baar chart ko dekhain ge aur us k samne bedhe rahain ge to ho sakta hai ap koi ghalat trade open kar dain...

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i used to spend lot of time in front of the screen , but now realizing the bad effects on my health and family, i have reduced the time spent with the charts. Now i only do take some look at charts make some quick decisions open orders on the market with prefixed take profit and other settings then close the terminal. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe when i just started trading i used to spend a lot of time in front of the chart because i just started learning and i tried to underastnad how the market is working and how the prices are changing.But now i spend less time in front the computer and i can find more time to spend with my family and my friends..

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view, if the trader do the trading full time in the forex trading market then he can earns more money and also gets a huge profit, if the trade knows about the ups and downs of the forex trading market and knows about all the information then he gets success very quickly. I think it depends upon the trader's Investment and trading lot size and target. If the trader earn smoothly and want to achieve his target then he can get Thousands of dollars In a month and Due to his ability these thousands can reach to million. It's trader's capability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 358 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)