+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm spend more than 12 hours per day front of chart to work hard and get enough profits ( achieve my weekly target ) and more practice mean
    more experience and this mean more setups to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially it was very difficult for me to understand the graphs and graphs.
    But over time I began to know very well about the graphics and market charts.
    Now I usually check the market conditions through charts, indicators, etc. about 1 / 2-1 hours before making a transaction.
    I first read the market news and then I analyze market trends both fundamentally and technically.
    After I stood on the computer for 1/2 or 1 hour looking at the graphs and indicators
    I made an effective decision according to my analysis. Then finally I entered the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aiglblanc is on a distinguished road aiglblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I was sitting too much in front of the chart, and then when I got used to Forex and trading, I got only one hour to analyze the drawing, and then put a stop to loss and profit, but back to the chart at certain times

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I've started with forex for no more than a few months and spent a long time in front of
    charts to perform with the right consistent system to generate profits and also to learn the

right action to take along with the trend, yeas it's very tiring but for new ppl it is a must to learn more and pursue profit

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear iam stay on chart till I finish analysis and if I join trade If I open trade IAM not move and some time I come to analysis and see pair not move iam keep it and go

Member samsem99 is on a distinguished road samsem99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    helllllllllllllllllllo dude .......... think we don't need all day in front of the chart..... if we spend only 3 hours a day training i think is ok for big futur

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap market pe nazar nahi rakh sakte hain ya ap puzzle ho jate hain market pe nazar rakhte huwe to ap ko chaiye ke ap apne order pe nazar na rakhain aur us ko take profit tool and stop loss tool ki help se manage kar lein aur terminal ko close kar lein.

Junior Member Nasir Tufail Rana is on a distinguished road Nasir Tufail Rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best yahi k ap hr 2 hours kay bd 30 minutes break lein.aur us wqt kaam na krein jab ap bore honay lg jaein ap thora rest kro phr start kr do.is se ap depress aur bore nhn hon gay aur apki body easily pc kay samnay hogi.pc kay smne bethna aoor woh bhi 10 hours consectively bohat mshkil bnda depression ka shikaar ho jata hai.is liay tb tk work krein jb tk ap bore nhn hotay.
    Nasir

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    I have an area chart in Excel for Mac 2011 that I'd like to display grid lines in front of. Is there a way to do this i know i could make the chart semi-transparent and show the grid lines through but doing that makes the graph a bit hard to read

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen forex market mein hamen zyada time k liye hamen forex market mein chart k samny baithny ki zarorat nhi hoti hai hamen forex market mein hamen bus trend pe trade lga kar chor do

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)