+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when new people come in the forex market at that time they are wasting a long time on the front chart. several times they sit 12 or 13 hours in front of a computer screen. But the old forex trader is only 1 or 2 sessions the highest 3 or 4 hours sitting. I think everyone must trade wisely. if there is a long time sitting on the dis play as a result he falls brownish. and sometimes I only need a few minutes in front of my chart. it's not good if I spend too much time in front of my computer, because it will make it difficult for me to be patient and difficult to discipline. so I left my chart after I made an open position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter how many times I have been able to do so, I have been unable to do any other work because I have not been able to do the bus, and I do not know where to go, because I am working hard to help him and I am looking for someone who knows how to give me some money. I want to know how to go and see if I'm going to have to go to a foreign country using a foreign exchange based on 5 different things, and I'm going to have to do some research, but I do not know how much money I have with my husband, and that I'm still here. it is possible to send a message directly to you and also to save you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    niewbies chart k samne zayada time spend kerte hain .aur mere khayal mien yeh aik achi baat hai .is k ilawa trading style pe bhi depend kerta hai kyun k jo log scalping kerte hain wo bhi zayada time spend kerte hai sirf long term trading kerne wale sab se ka m time chart ko dekhte hain .

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I personally consider graphics to be the best way to observe the trading market and the need for beginners to read daily technical and new fundamentals for better trading, and always concentrate on charts for better trading profits and to become the best trader in the forex trading business. and we have to handle our time in buying and selling, because in our lives most of us are not just buying and selling, most of us also need a community and are also relaxed. try to manage your time. for me, I recently spent 4 hours every day buying and selling

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading business, I really think the 1 hour analysis and set the trade I think is too short because you still can't get a clear market movement. I also set and prepared my trade in 2 hours. After I can see the clear market movements I will leave them to do other work. That way I do more stress. and it was like what I explained at that time, for how many hours of my time at the computer or in other words facing the forex chart not as much as the most only when the total in one day was not more than 1 hour. This is because I am used to the chart in the morning and then determine the OP and then turn off the computer. and in the afternoon I will close all transactions.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading I also don't know exactly how long I spend in front of the chart. maybe 4-5 hours at the computer. I think the more you practice, the more improvements that occur to us. this will help us to trade with better success rates. and I don't spend more than half an hour in front of the graph in one session. I tried to analyze the market and then after opening the trade I set the SL and TP and then left my PC and started doing other work and only looked at the screen after every 20 to 30 minutes or more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Jamilafridi33 is an unknown quantity at this point Jamilafridi33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and sometimes even up to 10 hours along the chart
    and this is very tiring
    possible for an expert, just 1 or 2 hours in front of the chart

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi bhi kam jyada hed tk kerne se nuksan hi hota hai. Newbies ko high timeframe mai practice kerni chahiye like h4 or daily. isse sp apne dusre kam per bhi dhyan de paoge.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend depends on the trader and if we bro, we have to watch the market all the time and if we are swing traders, we can watch the market several times and analyze the market and give orders or pending orders. and when you watch the time chart watch Nahi Krta Rahta Ma Sath Sath Aur Bkr kta rhata hun aur ko market watching Krt hun ithink hum how come when you watch the watch chart because of Chaya. AP KIS TARA's trade because hain means that long-term traders are just hain brokers. long-term trader ag to the market ap analyze the performance of the trading app open days. scalper scalts to the daily ap target set kr. the target reaches kr lying to trade kr day.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my thinking that those are jon the forex market full time. They are work the market full time. They are see the chart and analysis the market max time. If you are jion the forex market part time. So that they are jion the chart 5 to 8 hours. So that they are earn the profit regular.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)