+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxwin View Post
    Main generally market ki trend aur good entry ko find karne ke liye chart ki analysis karati hu, market ki analysis karane me jitna time spend hota hai main utani hi time chart ko monitoring me spend karati hu, hamesha chart ko scalping karne wale watch karte hai.
    Bhai humare ko badiya entry find karke hi apna order dalna hota hai, aur uske liye market mein analysis karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, analysis bhi kafi acha hona chahiye bhai, tabhi humko entry achi mil sakti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main generally market ki trend aur good entry ko find karne ke liye chart ki analysis karati hu, market ki analysis karane me jitna time spend hota hai main utani hi time chart ko monitoring me spend karati hu, hamesha chart ko scalping karne wale watch karte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm actually a part time and I'm not always in the front of the chart but I have decided time and I spends my time in the front of the chart when need. On an average, I spend nearly 2 or 3 Hours / Day in the front of chart. This time gives me my required profit and target of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was in front of the chart is only a few hours at a session Europeans and Americans, as I know, the market is not always great and can make a profit, and I still have another job, and I have not been able to rely to live only with forex trading, but I will keep trying

Senior Member zubairzs is an unknown quantity at this point zubairzs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujy markeat aur treand ko samajny ky leaye tkreeba 5 -6 horus ka time hota hain aur 7-8 ghanty may ham kafe achai trading aur munafabakhsh trading karsakty hai nchart ki studies ko bhe karna ................

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

agar aap ko lagta hain ky forex main hamara behevyar theek nahe tu aap kaam karny ka duraneya brha dain aur agar phir bhe kuch nahe hojata tu aap apna line change kare misal ky toor py agar aap demo hain to real main start karn...

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excess of any thing is not good.So it is not advisory to spend 8-10 hours a day in front of pc because it is not for health as well as for trading also..so we should take rest or take refreshment in small intervals of time for the refreshment..

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that I do not use to sit in front of my computer to monitor my open trades. I once open a trade, set my take profit and stop loss limits and turned off my pc. After that once any one of the limits get's touched, I use to take and accept that.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that I do not use to sit in front of my computer to monitor my open trades. I once open a trade, set my take profit and stop loss limits and turned off my pc. After that once any one of the limits get's touched, I use to take and accept that.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe i used to spend lot of time in front of the screen , but now realizing the bad effects on my health and family, i have reduced the time spent with the charts. Now i only do take some look at charts make some quick decisions open orders on the market with prefixed take profit and other settings then close the terminal.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that it's depend up to the trading situation some times i dont trading on markent movement so i wait till i make soem profit you can say i do open trading so i can not live that withouth any result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)