+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take a look on charts now and then in order to guess the support and resistance levels and find out best entry level for my trades. I dont do much analysis nor i am good in but what most i do is just try find out the next move. and Yeah too much trading is not good either for health or even for profits. Also i dont like to look at charts even now and then but look at those when i want to open a trade and just want to find out support ressitance and entry level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Charts are absolutly important and can be well informed to show how good these market is we need to use them for visual trading and for the right issues of choice we need to really understand how good these can be, but charts are of different values and of proper intervals of choice we need to work as hard and use the different time frames especially the terms of trading forex in a much profound way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't stay a lot of time in front of the charts currently but in the past I was spending a huge time in watching the market and this is a big mistake because I was a beginner and I didn't know that the trader don't have to do that to make a profit , you can analyze the market in a small time and decide if you will open a position or not , if you open a position put the stop loss and take profit then close the metatrader.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think chart pr ziada der tak nazr rakhna sahi nai ha mery kheyal say best stratigy ye ha k ap trade open kro os men apny hisab say take profit aor stop loss lga den aor apny kam men lag jaien aor forex ko bhol jaien aysa krny say ap ka time be waste nai ho ga aor result be acha mil jaye ga agr take profit hit ho gya to achi bat agr nai hoa to phr be koi masla nai ha ap ka sl hit ho gya to ap ka account khali hony say bach gya ...

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not good thing to remain in front of your charts you must have to do proper analysis with technical and fundamentals with proper money management so you just have to take the trade and stay away from it as you may get loss or profit jab aap trade karte hai to aapko hamesh chart ke samne hi rakhana padata ahio agara apa chaart nahi karte hai to aapko trade karna nahi aata hai is liye aapko agar trade karna hai to aapko chart ko analysis karna hoga to hi aapko fore xme trade karna aata hai warna aapko loss hi milta hai

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one hour consistently I think that's enough. are in need of forex is a great experience. so that the expertise that will be formed by itself. without us knowing it. often to read the book for the insight knowledge of forex.
    and I give it to the full time since I came in trading. sara time computer on rehta ha even night ma bhi. I sleep only 5 to 6 hour. and after that fir sa trading. trading become an addict to me. but I feel that I m not able to understand. Its too much difficult to me. k itna time denay k baad bi mja koi profit najar ni a raha. may be I have to leave the trading for ever.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 5M, 15M and 30M charts only because I am new part time trader and have very small capital so I cannot afford long term trading because long term have a chance of big loss so I want to close all my trade before sleep and see the result of may trads. and I prefer to use the time in front of the chart when the before and after the news release news release. so I can understand how the movement direction. indeed very risky but I can anticipate the use of stop loss. so my account is safe.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    spending time isnt helpfull to make profit..but learning from the spended times helps to achieve sucess..in the forex chart is imporant part..but if u use properly then many other things will be easy to understand
    and Most of the times i am in front of the chart for the 4-5 hours if my position is in loss as i am get panic due to the negative side of the position. It is always better to place a stop loss to every order so that we will not get in panic at any time.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main din bhar to forex chart ko de nahi sakta hun par 2 ghanta atleast chart reading daily karta hun padhai ke baad taki market ke movement ki jankari acchi tarah ho jaye jyadatar strategy ke hisab se pair me chart reading karta hun main. I spend many hours in front of the monitor working on the forex. the forex can consume our lives. often you do not need to spend so much time working. the trader should analyze your operation and then wait for the results. many times the effort to continuously control operations unnecessary.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thata the right way to do trading. We need occasional breaks to freshen our minds, Moreover our eyes need relaxation. Constantly gazing on the monitor screen take a toll on our eyes and eye problems are bound to come. And its really a tough task to keep our eyes in good shape while trading daily and Yes, i agree with this. In case, the trader use more indicators. Then, it surely confuses a lot and take more than 5Hrs to analyze. So, use 1 or 2 indicators and even don't use indicators, then you will really able to analyze the trend in a very short time. Experts may even analyze the trend in seconds and wait for the true trend. We should always concentrate in analyze skills to be successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 358 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)