+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 358 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    hum jitna zaida time day gay , hamay utna zaida acha result mil sakta hay lakin mery khyal ma hamy jahan kam az kam 3 to 4 hours dainy hi cahiyay bhaiya g , ya hamary liyay buhat hi zaida zaruri hota hay kamyab hony k liyay .
    hanji forex trader chart par jetna jada dhyaan deta hai wo utna he achha esme kar sakta hai,trader ko esme chart par analysis karke he sahi entry milta hai,esliye trader ko mehnat se he market me kaam karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    much of anything is bad. The cost directly to the computer, but is not difficult, but that's not 10hrs is good for learning. Each person must be from 1 to 2 hours training puts a break works and we all know, not to highlight the beneficial effects of trade is. Pause for 10 to 30 minutes, often improves I think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello siir how are you good siir ! Sometimes you can tell for hours during the analysis. And while watching the transactions to the slot, and even that I came out I do watch them on the phone. Any mode phone .. and siir good luck in trading you must it

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally i don't like spending too much time in front of my chart, but recently i have been finding myself spending all day in front of my pc and even some sleepless night too, but i intend to put an end to that completely soon by trading full time with forex robot.

Member amjed123 is an unknown quantity at this point amjed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its normal in the beginning every traders spent much time in front of chart but with good experience you can reduce the time to predict the market trend and manage the trade successfully when everything become use to then easily can complete the target.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum jitna zaida time day gay , hamay utna zaida acha result mil sakta hay lakin mery khyal ma hamy jahan kam az kam 3 to 4 hours dainy hi cahiyay bhaiya g , ya hamary liyay buhat hi zaida zaruri hota hay kamyab hony k liyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Ham logon ko agar trading ko karna hai tab hame charts ki study bhi karna hoti hai jis se hame pata chal sakta hai ki kis time me trading ko karna sahi hoga. ham logon ko apne time ka sahi tarah se management karna seekhna hoga jiske baad me hamare liye trades ko karna aasan ban sakega.
    Bhai chart ko kafi achi tarah se study karna hota hai, agar hum log chart ko samjh lete hai to bhai jarur uske sath mein kafi achi trading kar sakte hai bhai, chart ko complete hi learn karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not good thing to remain in front of your charts you must have to do proper analysis with technical and fundamentals with proper money management so you just have to take the trade and stay away from it as you may get loss or profit
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I spend many hours in front of the monitor working on the forex. the forex can consume our lives. often you do not need to spend so much time working. the trader should analyze your operation and then wait for the results. many times the effort to continuously control operations unnecessary.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajumanir2 View Post
    i think that will be more better if you do with smartness, i think that reading charts more then 5 hours really damage your eyes and physically you also affect by waves form monitors right.I think we should read an charts according to the our trading strategies.
    Ham logon ko agar trading ko karna hai tab hame charts ki study bhi karna hoti hai jis se hame pata chal sakta hai ki kis time me trading ko karna sahi hoga. ham logon ko apne time ka sahi tarah se management karna seekhna hoga jiske baad me hamare liye trades ko karna aasan ban sakega.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 358 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)