+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.
    soo if any one knows a better way please tell me....
    5hrs to analyze a chart? omg that is too much.and just learn the basics of forex and learn some working of technical indicators and dont use more than 4-5 indicators.
    just analyze for 30mins and not more than that.dont be glued infront of the charts the whole day long.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.
    soo if any one knows a better way please tell me....
    Last edited by shreebabu14; 2011-07-24 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    if you already understand the direction of market movements, meaning you have to say professional traders...
    no i am not professionla trader...i am part time trader but i give daily 4-5hr to forex and some time i give more then 8 hr continously...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i give 4-5 hr daily for watching the trend and understanding the market...
    if you already understand the direction of market movements, meaning you have to say professional traders...

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if you can try to observe how behavior will change the current market session and closing session because this is also the best way to understand the market

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Me most of the time apni computer screen ke hi smaen hota hon aur side by side chart ki studies bhi karta rehta hon
    sabse zada dhyaan me tab deta hon jab 4 hours ki cycle complete hone wali hoti hai aur candle ke poora complete hone ka time hota hai
    Us time oe buying/selling predict karna bahut easy ho jata hai
    haa...jab candle finish hone waala hota hai to new trade k saat achi entry ki jaa skti hai...
    me daily chat ke hisaab se traed krtaa hu so me night me canlde k finish hone ka wait krta hu...
    or tb tk screen pr sbi chat ko dekh kr acha pair select krta hu.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me most of the time apni computer screen ke hi smaen hota hon aur side by side chart ki studies bhi karta rehta hon
    sabse zada dhyaan me tab deta hon jab 4 hours ki cycle complete hone wali hoti hai aur candle ke poora complete hone ka time hota hai
    Us time oe buying/selling predict karna bahut easy ho jata hai

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), mehro (2019-04-23), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-15)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
    therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?
    seriously i will say that sitting before charts for 8hrs and analyzing it all over wont yield success.It will lead to lot of confusion.
    Maximum one should analyze the charts for 30mins not more than that.And maybe we can keep checking the price for right entry point.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), Golobutt (2019-09-16), ntn (2018-11-14)

Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), Golobutt (2019-09-16)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
    therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?
    i think we don't need all day in front of the chart...
    first, you need choose your trading style...you want to be a scalper or long-term trader...
    for long-term trader i think 1-2 hour is enough to analyze chart and then open a position...
    and for scalper can be adjusted with target how many pips a day to take profit...
    if the target has been reached had better get out of the market...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

aasf123 (2020-05-25), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), Golobutt (2019-09-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)