+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Thread: Trendlines and bollinger bands.

Member patotcho is an unknown quantity at this point patotcho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RSI Z LINE SYSTEM is simple and very powerful way to take advantage. then the secert is how to use the it for entry is one hour time frame, or 4 hours, so it's right or good or ideal use what time frame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger bands are good indicators to trade on the H4 charts. This indicator help us to identify short term trends, if combined with trend line may be used to identify good trends. This is also useful when the market is moving sideways. In the beginning i used this indicator but now some what i am not much interested to use it, and i am using Parabolic SAR in place of this one.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I like the trend line and Bollinger bands so I had a nice and useful indicator for measuring trend when it will break or reversal so that I can trade well..
    yeahh..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its depend on you which stratagy you are applying for your trade some time trader apply stratagy with indicators or robot some time they apply none of these so in order to avoid loss apply your all of stratagies and learn some things news to make a lot of profit in this way you can make successful trader in the forex

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The bollinger bands are one of the good indicator which is available in the trading terminal. It shows the market status, the maximum level and the minimum level which is travelled by the market during the trading hours. And the trend lines are shows the market correct trend.

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its like spoon feeding to you all lol hahahahaha but i am having fun no re grates
    hope you all are leartning :))) :)))

look at the chart

break of trend line +wait for reversal to trend line let it test it +back in break direction go for the trade

see the chart u will understand it
    Attached Images  

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is known as the perfect trend line break

1) draw a perfect one side trend
    2) wait for it to break
    3) wait for it to test the trend line (means wait for the bars to to go up thats means the trend line is been tested for the second time there are only two possibility
    a) it will go back above the trend line and continue to go in old direction and break of resistance we can take trade OR
    b) it will touch the trend line and get the pressure to go on the opposite direction ).

in this case we had condition B

trade broke the trend line ,after few bars it went up test the trend line and never went up but after few cna dles it came down conformming the
    down trend and when there is red bar close go for sell

see the chart and understand what am trying to say
    Attached Images  

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice to read and learn this strategi its pure teknikal
    ever thought to combine it whit Moving Average?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahahahaha
    hope that helps all the best

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

AJ was running perfect , bu the news screwed it up i was 18 pips plus and it hit my sl , my bad luck i went for the dinner and forgot about the news totally my fault but its ok happens
    hope iu all saved your cash not do mistake like me

Banned NAYON is an unknown quantity at this point NAYON's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesheena View Post
    http://www.bollingerbandgenius.com/D...ger-bands.html
    here you go , do not forget to thank lol
    and yes if u earn millions its ok u can transfer me few thousands all the best and learn ful study on it
    thnx for the linkok.ok. i will send u few thousands ..if i can make Billion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast