+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84

Thread: Trendlines and bollinger bands.

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can any one help me how to get charts on the screen here , i am not able to paste the charts on the screen i am finding it difficult to do that
    can any one post how do i do that , so i can start what i am planing to say , its a goos strategy and i feel every one should know and help to creat this a best earning plain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesheena For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), ChattaBhai (2020-11-21), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is actually you want to share here? You said about indicator but I don't see any indicator download link on your post
    Can you please be more specify with your writing?

Quote Originally Posted by yogesheena View Post
    it can tbe repaint at all as its standerd indicators
    i have been using since 6 months
    u just need to copy the whole thing and paste in the window or u can jsut click to the liok i have given

EU will be totally bullish , there is no resion for it to fall new germancy news have also given a bullish resion so look to only buy every time it comes down and touch of the trend line
    try once again or relse i will try some thing else to display the chart

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), ChattaBhai (2020-11-21), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can tbe repaint at all as its standerd indicators
    i have been using since 6 months
    u just need to copy the whole thing and paste in the window or u can jsut click to the liok i have given

EU will be totally bullish , there is no resion for it to fall new germancy news have also given a bullish resion so look to only buy every time it comes down and touch of the trend line
    try once again or relse i will try some thing else to display the chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesheena For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesheena View Post
    Hello friends ,
    indicators tried tired , systems tried tired , no matter how much i am used totally tired , i was reading on net that big buys only trade weekly daily and h4 CHARTS rest all TF are just to creat confusion for traders like us.

I will just post the trades relating to trend lines and bollinger band,

trendlines from weekly,daily h4 and trade on h1

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/euweekly.gif/
    now in this we will idetify the long term trend and join all the higer lows to get down trned
    and we can see there is current trend which is up
    so we join all the lower high to get the up trend
    and we shift to daily chaart with out touch the trend lines

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/eudaily.gif/
    now in daily it will be little differnt
    we need at least two points to join the high and low to get the trend
    you will see there is more two lines as there are points available to trade to it do not worry just keep joining the points to get as good trend

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/euh4.gif/

here in h4 we can see how nicely it has touched all the trend lines and went up direction only so we wait draw another trend lines joining the atleast tweo points belwo to get the trend

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/euh1.gif/

now see this carefully , when ever the rates comes down to trend line and the rates are at the lower bollinger band , as we see a reversal bar that is the opposite color bar bang go for the buy , need not to worry as the teredn in h4 is up jsut go for the buy buy buy
    i cannot open your images.
    how about your prediction about eurusd now ? is it still bullish or the price will go down ?
    how long have you used your strategy ? is it profitable ? is it repaint or not ?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), seribudollar (2013-09-30), shani125 (2020-11-27)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trendlines and bollinger bands.

Hello friends ,
    indicators tried tired , systems tried tired , no matter how much i am used totally tired , i was reading on net that big buys only trade weekly daily and h4 CHARTS rest all TF are just to creat confusion for traders like us.

I will just post the trades relating to trend lines and bollinger band,

trendlines from weekly,daily h4 and trade on h1

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/euweekly.gif/
    now in this we will idetify the long term trend and join all the higer lows to get down trned
    and we can see there is current trend which is up
    so we join all the lower high to get the up trend
    and we shift to daily chaart with out touch the trend lines

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/eudaily.gif/
    now in daily it will be little differnt
    we need at least two points to join the high and low to get the trend
    you will see there is more two lines as there are points available to trade to it do not worry just keep joining the points to get as good trend

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/euh4.gif/

here in h4 we can see how nicely it has touched all the trend lines and went up direction only so we wait draw another trend lines joining the atleast tweo points belwo to get the trend

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/euh1.gif/

now see this carefully , when ever the rates comes down to trend line and the rates are at the lower bollinger band , as we see a reversal bar that is the opposite color bar bang go for the buy , need not to worry as the teredn in h4 is up jsut go for the buy buy buy

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yogesheena For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), ChattaBhai (2020-11-21), seribudollar (2013-09-30), shani125 (2020-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84