+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Trendlines and bollinger bands.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Bollinger bands are composed of three lines. One of the more common calculations of Bollinger Bands uses a 20-day simple moving average (SMA) for the middle band. The upper band is calculated by taking the middle band and adding twice the daily standard deviation to that amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use this strategy most often and I hope everyone knows that Bollinger Band Flat means market high over break so that explains why prices are high so I explain why there are too many breaks. and yeh get on our personal chart hi we meray personlay trang liyh hai hai jo mujay the most powerful match maybe nay shear kar diya hai brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-09-12)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good dear good info that helped me to trade imrove and make me happy. the cooling band is my best indicator and your job is very helpful to me and my dear application and may not post to hay or iss say hamain forex ko samaj and madad main factory sakti hay or haam apni forex trading ko bether kar saktay hain application dear jisay senior to waja said haam loog iss main success kar skat skate hain or dear iss say hamain apni strategy banay play mada milhay ge or yeh dono band haam samaj skatay hain

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my private forex trading is more happy with the Bollinger Bands indicator, because the indicators are easy for me to determine whether I should buy or sell, but in trading must still be aware of the development of a trend that is constantly changing and currently cannot open the picture. What about your prediction about Epicurus? That's still optimistic, or what can go? How long have you been using your strategy? Easier? Is this repainted, or not?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir, I am very interested in some time with Bollinger band, after listening to the thread, I want to ask, for setting any time frame using Bollinger band settings, how? how to place a trend line on a metatrader? I didn't find a trend line and from the start of trading I used Bollinger bands with every indicator. this is a great trend determining indicator and from the cross we can also say the end of the trend too. so it's easy to benefit using this indicator. on h4 the trend is very strong and using CCI will show us excess buying conditions. when the price touches the upper line BB and the CCI value is more than 150 then it is a good signal for the price to return and in a downtrend the opposite will occur.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using trend-line for some time now but in a very different way from what I see in this forum, but even though I still like this maybe I will try to learn it and combine it with my own strategies and trendlines and bollinger bands, it's a combination from a very good indicator. Here we can find resistance areas in market price support, trendline support and guidance on prices that we can follow. In my opinion, these two indicators can provide a good trading signal

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think spending with low time might not get health problems. But if you can spend a long time then you can get into a healthy problem and I think every trader needs and sorry I don't have an attachment. but look at the weekly chart, make long-term trends, and make current trends, by combining lower highs and lows lows as shown in the weekly chart, move to dailt charts and make sure you don't make changes.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I like trend lines and Bollinger bands so I have a good indicator and is useful for measuring trends when it will break or turn around so I can trade well ... and Bollinger bands are good indicators for trading on H4 charts. This indicator helps us identify short-term trends, if combined with trend lines it can be used to identify good trends. This is also useful when the market moves sideways. At first I used this indicator but now some things that I am not very interested in using it, and I use Parabolic SAR as a substitute for this one.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekha jae to the trend line k sath hume cheezon ko follow because asan ho jaya karta hai jb no hum he tarha says he cheez ko sath rakhtay howe follow kartay rehtay hain hue as hee hume us cheez k baray me pata chalta jata hai hum ko training kartay howe her bar she acted like saying kam because hota hi practicing people how to behave in a way that is safe and sound. and I can't paste a journal on the screen. I find it difficult to do so, can there be one e-mail on how I do it, so I can start what I planned to declare, the goos scheme and I feel that everyone should know and help make this the best income field

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

kholil (2019-06-30), magic (2019-06-26)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apki post achi ha khud sirf main aur sirf bollinger bands indicator ho hi use karta ho qk ic se mujhe forex market how come you can use hi asani hoti ha jis as a hum, what is your typical daily experience, thank you very much for the main jab b trading ho sab frame chart ko dekh hi hi lagata ha jis se mera hit order hota ha and if you try Forex. Then Forex is not for you. You must be eager to do something. And wait for better results. As far as I know, waiting is something that will always be your friend. Thank you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

badrita (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast