+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 333 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Junior Member sufi is an unknown quantity at this point sufi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This commerce provides probability management and financial management. we should use both direction is excavation, so that we can be the peril that we inform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shariful20112 is an unknown quantity at this point shariful20112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new here and i am also new in forex trading. so i do not know how to get my profit in my trade and your topic is very useful but i do not understand to your post why i get my profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you say someone manages to get a profit, then I think the person is a gambler because he is not even sure if he would make profit from his trade or not. If a trader is a good trader, he knows he would make profit and would already have a trading plan on how to manage his money.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that making profits in this business is easy , but it needs some hard work using a good profitable strategy which will help us to define the correct signals ,, also using a money management is very important to protect our accounts from an huge loss which may face us during trading in this risky market .

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think that it depends on the market space but most of time when I get profit I always close the trade because I'm not so greedy and I think that this is better to avoid any surprised loses ! but if I have a target and I didn't get it I will open new trade to get my target !

Banned sarkerch is an unknown quantity at this point sarkerch's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every body can make profit if one can follow currencies condition of those countries currencies are traded by you and make proper strategy then you will able to get profit from Forex trade market

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I am in a profit. I will do a withdraw at least 80% of the profit that I make. I want to reward myself immediately and this is how I get more motivation. If I make a loss, I try to talk to myself and tell that you must have done a mistake. Learn a lesson from this mistake, so you do not do it again.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xomes View Post
    I agree it, trader must control emotions, so do not be greedy.money management is very important, I learned a lot from the failure of a close friend of fellow traders, after mastering trading sytem turns out he still had time to hit the last MC, made him realize how important the correct Management
    proper management can make the process of our trade to be safe and comfortable, if the trading process in which we live is too brave to go through and we can carry out the process to be no good effect, even at risk to the process of our trade

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhunter View Post
    Yes i manage and get profit. First time i got lose, after than i learn more, how to analysis, how to show pips pivots, how use money management, candle stick verification, etc. Now then i invest again and trade on the pivts poin mean scalping trading. And now it's continue and i got profit regularly. Even i lose and profit, but my profit is increase day by day. I am vary happy to learn forex and regularly i try to learn something from here. Forex is like a encyclopedic.
    I agree it, trader must control emotions, so do not be greedy.money management is very important, I learned a lot from the failure of a close friend of fellow traders, after mastering trading sytem turns out he still had time to hit the last MC, made him realize how important the correct Management

Member Kalathiya Kishan is an unknown quantity at this point Kalathiya Kishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every place at first you need to get to the basics.You always need to know the inner and outs of trading.There is no shortcut for getting success in Forex .Need to be very skillful and set plans to do well in trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 333 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)