+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 333 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agra Forex trading money management ka kaam karo toh aap ko kabhi bhi last Ka Saamna nahi karna padta aap always profit karte ho isliye aap money management ko sikhane Ke Baad Hi trading intro ke kaam karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), hasnainbwn (2017-12-31), jobless (2017-12-31)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best thing to do if you have loss you must stop trading at this moment and recollect you concentration and your power again and start to evaluate the reasons for the loss and note it and every time you trade again look at this note and avoid the mistakes in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to k.ali For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Member Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky has much to be proud of Ticky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,172 Times in 492 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will have my daily plans and targets.After 1trade if i get profit but my target is not reached,i will open another trade.But if my daily target is reached then i will stop trading for the daily.Or if the daily profit is reached and there is another chance to open trade,then i will also do it.It depends upon the market situation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticky For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have my day by day designs and targets.After exchange on the off chance that I get benefit yet my objective isn't reached,i will open another trade.But if my every day target is achieved then I will quit exchanging for the daily.Or if the day by day benefit is come to and there is another opportunity to open trade,then I will likewise do it.It relies available circumstance.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-31), ASHOK (2017-12-31), ayesh (2017-12-31), ayeshapak (2017-12-31), azharahmad (2017-12-31), danish555 (2017-12-31), hasnainbwn (2017-12-31), hmforex (2017-12-31), javedqasim (2017-12-31), KASINA (2017-12-31), rafictn (2017-12-31), sarfraz786 (2017-12-31), tradetiger (2017-12-31)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I'm lucky. I will withdraw at least 80% of the profit I make. I want to instantly reward myself
    and this is how I get more motivation. If I make a loss, I try to talk to myself and say that
    you must have made a mistake. Learn the lesson from this error, so you do not do it again.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is mandatory for solid trading results to end its success. It gives you a real advantage
    for your certainty and psychology. If you will end the day in your loss in the days to come,
    the will is also kept low and your will is not suitable for trading without symptoms.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Soon after creating a large revenue we ought to give a very long break for great the actual excitation.
    This could happen that will concluding the actual rewarding get all of us imagine more and more revenue
    and possibility huge percent without research and so all of us dropped the actual revenue perhaps dropped
    cash variety your unique sense of balance.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Uniformity is the key if forex traders need egest as their job. His firmness has a pleasant patience
    and appropriate emotion and intellectual restraint. To change our success staleness has improved our rule of cognition.
    It's our capital bloom trading our rules and never injury it. Ever believe if we have pressed the instruction.
    Our rules and systems offer many advantages over losses.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

khan khaliq (2017-12-31), olivia (2017-12-31)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have a loss I will transact again may not be at the same time but if it is a big loss
    I will leave the market for some time maybe one day to forget what I have done and lost
    and find a good inspiration to continue. trade safely and in terms
    of my profits become happy and more confident

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will love my daily plans and targets. After 1trade if I get a profit but my direct advantage is not achieved,
    I will do unprotected trades. However if my daily reference is reached then I present trade constraints for regular.
    Or if the daily profit is achieved and there is more business for the country trade,
    then I faculty also do it. Depends on the market status.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 333 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)