+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han vaise Agar aapko Kisi Ne Kisi tarike se aap ko profit gain Ho Jaaye aur apne liye bhi nahin Liya Tujhe bahut hi jyada acchi baat hai Kyunki aap Jitna gescom lete hain aapko Itna Jyada profit Jyada kahan hota hai isiliye accurate aapko training Karni chahie aur kisi Kisan Kabhi risk Nahin Lena chahie ko kaise aapke trading effect kar sakti aur aapko bahut hi jyada last bhi ho sakte isliye aapko Dekh Kar reading karne chahie ki Kahin aap galat order Laga De aur aapki sari investment Jaaye ho jaaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Black_dimond For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-14)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mien jo cheez ham ko sab sy zyada asar kerti h wo h tajerba,jab ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien as qabil ho jate hien k ham as mien kuch na kuch kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien tajerba hasil kerna
    zarori h agar ham as mien kamyab ho jate hien tu ham as mien kamaee per kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien behter tor per
    as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien kamyab ho sakte hien tu ham as mien bhoot hi kamyab tajir ban sakte hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    in my opinion, the trader must plan each operation before executing it. you must also determine your actions in case of a gain or loss. I think most traders fail to plan and so their performance is very low. profits generate growth in capital but that does not imply increasing the size of operations.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han Jab Bhi Main profit gain karne mein main ho jata hun to mujhe bahut hi jyada Khushi hoti hai aur Main Khushi Ke Mare pagal ho jata hun isiliye Jab Bhi Mujhe profit hota hai Tumhen bahut hi Humne aapko laki samajhne Lagta hun Kyunki lakh per bhi depend karta hai isiliye profit gain karna Har Bande ke bus Ki Baat Nahin Hoti Agar aap ek professional trader Hain To aap tabhi Ek acchi trading kar sakte hain aur Jyada Se Jyada profit bhi khinch kar sakte hain isliye Jyada Jyada acchi trading karne ke liye aapko chahie kya aap Jyada Se Jyada trading Karen Taki aapko bhi trading Aaye

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you say is true and true when you trade loss our mind will not be good and it is disturbed but we must get out of things like that and we must not keep emotions or other things when trading and wise traders always end the day with profit and they don't risk more if they get a few pips. It is the practice of novice traders to risk more if they win a few pips and end the day with a loss.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    perform operations in metatrader is very simple, however many times profit can become an impossible task. There are many ways to obtain a guaranteed profit in the forex. One of these ways is to resort to the help of a more experienced investor or to use expert advisors who have been optimized for this work

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I could not find a profitable system, I had to embark on other projects. To be honest, I planned to totally abandon trading. At the time, I tried to intervene in the very short term with positions for a few tens of seconds and maximum minutes. I was constantly in front of the screen and it took me a lot of time.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always have to account, the first one will always be withdrawn if it gets profit, no matter how big or small. while the second, I apply a compounding system, where every profit I get will not be withdrawn, but I make it as additional capital, where the size of my lot is also increasingly adjusting the amount of capital. My first account is always my backup if something worse happens. and yes ... making a profit is not a big thing in forex ... but to maintain it, is the hardest part ... we all need to concentrate on surviving rather than making a profit .. Because the more we survive the more opportunities we will get to make a profit from this market .. we have to be patient .. making a profit once or twice won't help us at all .. we have to make it constant

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After I managed to close the position on profit, I really felt happy. But I have one principle in my money trading plan: when you experience a loss forget it on that day while on profit forget it at the moment itself. Usually I look for the next opportunity to enter usually when I close a trade both in profit and loss. and If I can benefit from forex trading then I will withdraw some money from that profit and use some money for further trading so that I can get more profit from that balance. I think traders should do the same thing so they can get more profits in the future.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good idea to last a long time in this business, actually I also have the same plan but until now I can't do that because there aren't many benefits that I can make every month. Maybe in the next few months I will be able to do this. and Yes I agree with you. If we deposit money, there is no need to withdraw profits immediately. If you maintain profits, the lot size may increase and you can achieve some good profits. In a bonus account, you can withdraw profit immediately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 333 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)