+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience and skills / knowledge are what we need to gain from trading foreign exchange. Work hard to gain knowledge and experience and then apply it and generate profits from foreign exchange trading. and forex based on learning and trading experience is the best way to get success in the forex trading business so it's a better way to get a large amount of profits to use a demo account and get lots of practice in forex trading to start real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-16), sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kabi is tara said hota hai k humy nay jo managing kia hota hai trading ko laikin is tara said the market movement ki nazar nati ati hai laikin humy is ko krny mai koi b jaldi nahi krni hoti hai or k sath ye baat ka zada idea humy contents k chart say milta hai k humy kon the trading ko kis time mai because hai hai laikin is ko krny mai you try because hai humy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam application mai acha money mangement tabi bana sakte hi jab application ice kam mai hard work karte hai fer kam ice application mai acha paisa kama sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum forex mai acha paisa hard work karke tabi kai saktai hi kam mai so that the application of hard work nai karte hai fer application of ice kai kai v hasal nai kar karai hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hai bai saab ji and I believe to get continuous profits is the most difficult task because losses are also part of this business and all losses occur due to our own mistakes. All we need to do is learn from our mistakes. Trading profits depend on market conditions and our ability to understand the market situation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we watch the market to find out where the market opportunity is going and we look for how the greater likelihood indicator circuit means that we are using so we will find the price and the perfect place to open trading positions and if I get a big loss, I always stop trade for several days. I did this to calm my mind after falling because of the loss I got. And after I was mentally ready to get up and then I started to trade more carefully ..

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend in our forex trading, we have to manage our trading account and our money when we get a loss when we get a profit, even we still have to manage our capital after we make a withdrawal, by doing good management to make trades that will make us more easy to relax and not stress trading, so friend let's start learning about money management and risk management for our trade

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's been a long time, but it finally happened after a long time losing and being trapped in a rat race where I won today and lost it all tomorrow, but I grew little by little after I decided to do things differently and learn more and more about me that makes me better the more I do it. and Profiting in trading doesn't mean we have to stop trading for the day, but instead we have to study the trading position well and if there are more opportunities to gain more profit, it doesn't hurt but in such cases we shouldn't become more trusting self and use our brain instead of getting emotions.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will have my Xander daily plan target if if I get bad Ab traffic my target is not reached, I will open another Abq Tariq if my daily target is easily refilled then I will stop reading for daily or if the daily property is charged and there are changes others to open **** ed EI will also do it depending on the advice of marketers and iss mein fields so that what can manage nahi kar sakte hain anyway aapko iss field mein koi nahi bacha sakta hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki best forex trading keep acai hai paisa kamane to liye.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make a profit, I will continue to trade because it will not prevent me from continuing and it will be determined by the market if it is uncertain, it is better not to continue the day and convince profit and most importantly, stay away from greed, this can pose a threat to profits and joint capital and there is another solution that is attracting maintenance and profit capital and I have set my daily profit target when I reach my profit target, I close my trading account and I withdraw my total profit at the end of each month into my Liberty Reserve account and consume in my daily needs.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh py account depends karta hai, waise mere fantasy so that jis din fortunately ho raha hai for wo theak hai fortune kamay or pull karwa ly, or jis din zyada loss ho jy we din trading because of kar dy band, or the next day se coal trading start kary. and I have money to trade others now according to my money management, I will look for other opportunities to trade. If you ask what I will do when I make money, I will do the same thing, but usually I will let my profits do more trading. Thank you

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that losses and profits are part of any business. we need to work hard to learn Forex trading. because it is a very important business. we can get success with the right experience and knowledge. most traders lose capital there because they become greedy when trading and as a result they lose capital there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)