+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 333 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that making profits in this business is easy , but it needs some hard work using a good profitable strategy which will help us to define the correct signals ,, also using a money management is very important to protect our accounts from an huge loss which may face us during trading in this risky I have always suffered losses but did not matter because the day I feel more and more skilled trades. Much time and money is lost to learn forex. Suppose we are studying at the university which is certainly more costly. But over time the money lost in forex has been returned to me little by little, and for a lifetime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Truly, it is imperative to quit exchanging forex quickly that a forex merchant figures out how to get their ideal exchanging results Forex trade exchanging forex cause I additionally do that to keep away from any second thoughts in my exchanging instance of misfortunes that may come. what's more, If I get out and out and out benefit I will quit exchanging and enjoy a reprieve until my action has been reestablished in the following day when you start exchanging the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is important to stop trading forex immediately that a forex trader manages to get their desired trading results in forex exchange trading in forex cause i also do that to avoid any regrets in my trading in case of losses that might come. and If I get downright downright profit I will stop trading and take a break until my activity has been restored in the next day when you begin trading in the

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While trader build income trader has smart fell i believe. As a result of I actually have smart satisfying after I build profit. However i do not stop trading if market come back to my trading strategy after that i trade. I try and raise my equilibrium thus i withdraw five hundredth of my income. and i became so happy after read this thread, because every one here is talking about loss and loss, so if i manage to earn some profit then i will withdraw it and will satisfied my necessaries and after consuming it i will trade once again

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr muje loss ho jaye trading main to mera zyda tension nae leta hon or try karta hon ke us din trading nae hi krun, meri complete try yahi hoti hai ke main jitna ho ske family ko time dun visit krun ta ke relax ho kr again trading kar sakun. dear forex market mein hamen jab profit hota hai to dear hamen kabhi bhi phar excitement mein ay kar k trading nhi karni chaye phar hamen apni trading method ko follow kar k trading karna chayen hamen

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Techie examination may be the examination with the market procedure counting entirely about a digital market data, estimates, stock chart, technical indicators are usually straightforward as well as sophisticated, offer as well as requirement amounts, traditional market data, so the basic. alvkrh driving technical examination goes from the Muslim well-designed reliance with the data as well as technical market later on with Techie data for your market previously Aap profit tabhe earn kar saktay hain jab aap ko trading ka poora experience ho aur aap ki trading skills itni achi hon ke aap market ko samajh kar trade kar sako, us ke liey zaroori hai ke aap Forex ke baray main education complete karo aur demo practice karo aur phir live trading start karo.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear mery khyal say kisi bhe trader ko us wakt trade karni chaiya jab vo mentally tor par fresh hota hay q k kisi preshani ya upset hony say achy wakt may bhe theek trade nahe kar sakian gay aur loss uthana pry ga lakin evening time trade k liay zyada behtr hota hay aur us wakt zyada profit hasil kar sakty han
    g bhai hmm asha profit hasil kr skte hein is business me isme koi dout nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme ek bar agar aap fas jaoge to kabi kamjab nahi ho skte me isko bhut like krta hun and hmesha hi krta rahuga bhai

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the case of earnings it is very healthy to have a daily goal. Once reached, you have to close all operations and wait for a new day. The trader should not despair about the gains because the opportunities are very frequent. The trader must concentrate his effort in continuously improving his performance. G bohot se traders hain jo daily basis pe profit earn karne me kamiyab ho jate hain is ka matlab ye nae hai k sab traders hi profit earn karte ho ge , forex market me bohot se traders ko loss bhi hota hai daily basis pe is liye trading karne se pehle samjhna zarori hai...

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are fortunate enough to make a profit on your trading, you should enjoy it. I do not see any reason not to. Then you must decide whether to withdraw your profits or to seek new profits. The trader must manage his capital very carefully to ensure solid growth over time. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are many persons are doing forex trading business but few of them are successful and rest of the others are still surviving or having bad conditions.. This is great business and some persons can manage their account through others.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will gain my day after day tactics and targets. After 1trade if i grasp profit but my target is not reached, i will unfasten a different trade. But most of the trader do not manage their account in properly and ultimately face loss in Forex. Those trader are gainer in Forex who manage their trading account in proper way. yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that getting profit in trading doesn't mean we should stop trading for the day but instead we should study the trading positions well and if there is any more chance to grab some more profit,there is no harm but in such cases we shouldn't be over confident and use our brain instead of getting emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 333 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)