+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 333 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I managed to get a profit, I am very happy, and I want to get consistent profits, so that I can make a big deposit forex market, if it has large capital, then I would get a big advantage, do not use a small capital to expect big profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make a profit we have to do a good analysis.
    to have a good analysis, of course we can get a greater possibility to make a profit.
    but in addition a good analysis, mental and discipline are more important things. because we can avoid unnecessary transaction and continue to increase the likelihood that we can get profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me sabse pahle forex ki basic knowledge gain karani hogi aur phir demo account par trading ki practice kiya jaayega to phir usko trading ki experience hogi aur wo apne experience se hi apne loss ko control aur apni profit ko maximize karta hai, esiliye traders ko demo account par khub practice karani chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pentkor View Post
    it's true, it's not easy. I feel there are many mistakes that I did. be greedy when trying to get a bigger profit. however we must manage well to get profit. and the need to control emotions, so there is no desire to make a profit bigger and bigger, because often it becomes greed.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me har time profits mil jaye aisa nahi ho paata hai. Hame bhi is baat ko samajh lena hoga ki agar ham apni trading me jyada successful hona chahate hain tab hame uske liye apne profits ko increase karna hoga aur apne hone waale losses ko kam karna hoga jis se hame success mil jaye.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member Power is an unknown quantity at this point Power's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min bhi profit aur loss dono ki options mojod hoti hin agar hum lag kar trading karte hin to market min movement k tabdeili k sath sth humare profit ki value bhi change hoti rehti he hum es karobar ko agar theek toor pe understand kar leite hin to humin apni trade min stap loss aur take profit ko theek toor pe place kar k hum profit ko manage karne ki bhi asani rehti he aur phri hum es karobar se thori mehnat kar k bari eanrign bhi asani se kar leite hin.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I get profit and some other times I dont ad so when we trade we have certain levels of a good trader that shows we can work witht he right path to the right developement trading troup that helps a lot to the right working process we all can be well informed to rule when we can trade forex with the right hand side and be well informed to

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fakermane View Post
    when you get Profit, you are supposed to feel enough and gratitude, because making Big Profit can cause Greedy and Over Confidence. Trader is supposed to be able to control emotion in every Trade. it is not easy for the first time, but with enough Experiences you will get used to it.
    it's true, it's not easy. I feel there are many mistakes that I did. be greedy when trying to get a bigger profit. however we must manage well to get profit. and the need to control emotions, so there is no desire to make a profit bigger and bigger, because often it becomes greed.

Member Hana is an unknown quantity at this point Hana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeaha, If you managed to get a profit? , management is soooooooooooooooo much important for all . hamen manage karnaw chahiye apnaw profit

Member Desha1993 is an unknown quantity at this point Desha1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello family
    I think everything is possible if you made a plan and work for it
    And as my father rold me once plan for your work and work for your plan

Member muezbinayaz is an unknown quantity at this point muezbinayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Account balance ko manage kr k trading krna achay trading ki nishani hy q k profit main ezafay ka daromadar kahian hud tuk capital pe hotay hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 333 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)