+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    It all depends on trading strategy. because market trend change randomly. and session is important for change market trend. because London sessions fluctuation is very high. so strong bullish or bearish trend is better. but risk is weak bullish or bearish trend. so follow strong trend can help us for better trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the price moves down it is a strong move with heavy liquidity, This shows that it is possible to follow the bearish trend because it achieves the target without a pulse and without a long time, so I prefer the bearish trend, while the upward trend is climbing very slowly and it takes a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alt7op For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-30), nadia (2018-06-17), Unregistered (2)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree even though an investor may be a scalper, thorough research of greater time support is good enough to make the right purchase. i use for business on m5 but i regularly check m15 h1 and h4 chart everyday. bigeer time support gives you an amazing market image and surely I just think like thta I think that the trend is also changing so that we can know which trends we need to follow in our trade, do not make the analysis we can not figure it out so we need to follow into the strategy that we should make us follow the trend, just for the trend analysis

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most excellent technique of transaction and scalping is the solo prompt to declare that it is the prime method to get a quick exchange and I'm sure you go this way to get a quick value and I imagine that it's gentle to get the technique and use of alacritous signs is limited . and I think forex is a good job. I agree though that a trader may be a scalper, a thorough analysis of the larger time frame is good enough to make the right order. i use to trade on m5 but i always check m15 h1 h4 and daily chart. the bigeer time frame gives a good picture of the market. Good luck ...

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding I really think the best trend to follow is a long time frame because with a long period of time you can tell the best market direction and also take a lot of your time to analyze the point of entry by utilizing your support and resistance that's what I do and it really works well it is best to follow the river in the flood because here we can get the maximum profit, in slow flow sometimes difficult because the flow can change direction along the bend, but if the water just evaporates in dessert , it will become more difficult, so It is advisable to learn fishing techniques collect trading profits.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, I think it would be a good choice for us to follow the long-term trend in forex. A long trend can give us the direction of the main trend. But when we enter the market, I think it's good for us to check the short term trend there.
    In relation to trends with time frames, trends in larger time frames are more attempted.
    Although the correction may occur at a devalued value, we also impoverish also to signal the movement's reversal. Especially,
    most of the slope reversal is caused by important factors rather than indicators of discipline.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good market trends are constantly changing, either going up or down. As a forex trader, we must always follow the trend with our forex knowledge and without any speculation. If we predict the direction of the trend with speculation it will make us lose our money when our predictions are wrong. if you have a strong analysis of trends then buying or selling trends are best for you if you're not confirmed about any trends, then there's no trend that's best for you so you must first understand the trends and then redeem the pair you've learned .

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a fortune to associate. It's a good strategy, but it also uses the H4 and H1 experience framework to check the direction of the water because the trend on M5 and M15 is not the angel's adequacy and damage can act against you anytime. I think forex is a good job. In my opinion, M1 is the best time frame for your trade time and higher time frame like h1 and H4 is best for capturing tr.Best direction .....

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is difficult to determine and identify trends if you are not an expert at it. You can easily understand this graph but in my opinion most traders trade on the H1 chart when they want to trade for the long term, if they want short-term trading they have to trade on the M30. I got a good profit on this trend. there are many trends to follow from the trend time of 15 minutes to the hour and then 4 hours and every day but I prefer daily because it gives better mind rest and trade opportunities unlike the lower time frame and the most I take now is 4 hours

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's Better to Follow Recent Trends Certainly, but we do not have to fight the Main Trends Direction in Higher Time Frames. The Great Movement starts with a small movement and a small movement will follow the Great Movement .. yes the Forex Market can be a very tricky thing .. When short time trends and big time frame trends are the same, I think, that trend is the best trend. Many people consider only a larger period of time to determine trends. They almost ignore the trend of small time frame. But I think, considering these two time frames will give you a good trend idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)