+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 368 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymax View Post
    To view the trends I see are usually from TF H4, and for the open position typically takes from TF M1-M5, if TF H4 showed uptrend, take a buy position when TF M1-M5 indicates prices will rise, and vice versa if the TF H4 show down trend take short positions when TF M1-M5 show prices will fall
    I think, to know the daily trend, the most appropriate is to look at the H1 time frame. in tf H1, you can see the trend as well. whereas for the execution, you can use the tf M15. these two combination is a very appropriate time frame for the entry point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the trends are best for us but we must have the proper knowledge about judging the correct trend. When we would be able to recognize the correct and true trend then we will not need any kind of knowledge and we will start earning a lot of profit from this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trends that a forex trader can follow is an existing trend in forex trading that we discovered by ourselves. After locating a trend, a forex trader now makes sure that we find a good exit point.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    i think the good trend is to analysis the market is that starts from the 4 H time frame otherwise most of the trends in the market are fake and they can not give you the good money except to cheat you.
    I also prefer to use a 4-hour time frame for my analysis, and I will open a position if I get a signal from my system in 4-hour time frame, and usually I can get a huge profit with a 4-hour time frame.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    As we know that in every TF forming each trend.
    do you think, Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?
    this is very closely related to type traders.
    but maybe there is another trader who has an opinion.

The various time frame give different traders profits and they show different trend. For short term trader, they can trade with short term trend, but long term trader can only trade with long term trend. I like to follow the 1hr trend most of the time, but it is better to know what is happening in the bigger or larger trend.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can megikuti trend in the market if we analyze the trends that have given clear direction, and can last in a long time ..
    because of a trend in the market can also be ended, and we should be able to get in, and took a position at the right time ..

Banned mayten30 has a spectacular aura about mayten30 has a spectacular aura about mayten30's Avatar
    Thanks
    it all depends on the trader,every trader has his/her own
    style of trading ,i think the trend to follow is the 4 hrs chart for daily trading but for traders
    who do scalping i think they should follow the 1 hr chart to determine their trade

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend is Our Friend

We should analysis the Trend in the proper way and find the trend of that currency..!
    Of course I think the trend is the same, any changes in the market could be an opportunity for us to generate a profit..!

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Outstanding merchants may buy and sell virtually any trend despite the fact that various merchants good sense much easier dealing a selected trend just like i feel nervous whereas creating promote trading so when marketplace is droped down for that reason a lot of your time and effort when i preserve apart involving dealing.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader. I am very comfortable trading with H1 tf. tf This will show us the daily trend is real. whereas, the smaller trends that I use to make decisions entry point. like tf M15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 368 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)