+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 368 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Senior Member yours is an unknown quantity at this point yours's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has a set of plans in that incorporate his or her own style trading but for the beginners i would recommend to follow the markets that have a well defined trend either bulish or bearish and wait for setups from this trends as always the trend is always your friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the strategy is different from each other traders
    and I'm sure your daily merchant
    and it can not be equated with the merchant who like scalping
    but we had to confirm the trend in h4 so that we do not fight the trend

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Trend forex main aham bat hay is kpo hamain follow karn ahay agar ham trend kay sath sath trade kartay hain to hmain is main profit hoga agar ham is main trens say hatty hain to loss . Is main buy or sell do kisam kay trend hain hamain is main trend ko follow karna hay jo bhi hay tab ham profit kama skain gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, actually with me, I clearly do believe it depends trader to trader that which trend do he wants to trade. i prefer to trade in commodities because of there higher movements and more opportunities to gain bigger profits.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in fact I obviously find that if you are interested in trend trading then look for day trend and take the picture of trend direction in the week chart also , but mostly professional traders look for a daily chart for trends direction and you can trade it with the support and resistance levels and even with price action candlestick signals.

Senior Member Forex3435 is an unknown quantity at this point Forex3435's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min jab bhi market buy ki taraf jaei to bhi aik trend banta he aur agar sell ki taraf jaei us waqat bhi aik trend banta he hum sabar se market ki movement ka jaeiza lein aur meira to ye khiyal he k sell wale trend min jab hum trade lagate hin to humin bari earning aur profit milta he es tarha hum asani se kamyabi hasil kar leite hin.

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend forex main aham bat hay is kpo hamain follow karn ahay agar ham trend kay sath sath trade kartay hain to hmain is main profit hoga agar ham is main trens say hatty hain to loss . Is main buy or sell do kisam kay trend hain hamain is main trend ko follow karna hay jo bhi hay tab ham profit kama skain gay

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we all know that trend is the friend of a trader and we need to trade with the trend, if we get uptrend then we need to give Buy order and if we see the trend is down trend then we need to give sell order. We have to act with the trend always.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Market me do hi trend hote hai uptrend aur downtrend hote hai yaha par aap par depend hota hai aap kis trend ko follow karte hai agar achhe se trade karni hai to aap market me dono trends ko follow kar ke chalna hota hai tabhi sahi se trade kar sakte hai.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the strong trend, due to a strong trend gives instructions on how market conditions clearly. Strong trand showed the dominance of existing transactions in the market, so I think if you follow a strong trend, it will give us a great opportunity to make a profit.

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many trader have different ways to know the trend through their strategy in the forex market trading business.trader need to develop a strong way and the only way is that trading the smaller tf with the bigger time frane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 368 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)