+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g Forex trading main true Trend to find karna bahut difficult hai Kyunki forex market Dhokha bhi Deti Hai ISI Liye true Trend find karne ke liye news co follow karna chahiye Kyunki after news Trend clear and true Nazar Aata Hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-21)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if a trader can do Yes, I agree to be an American, to order detailed analysis of better context, excellent acting, but consistently on the M5 chassis. h4 h1 m15 and daily chart, is used to check the good image market. allows bigeer. I agree, if we use h4, D1 and w1 ... But I am very short-term trader or, m5 and m1 chassis, long-term use m15 for merchants. for their life just because it gets 2-3 eyes. and most investors will say for every week or a long dealing technique. Scalping can be very dangerous for beginners even knowledgeable investors as well. We must find the best way of our worth. But using H4 data can be very useful for trading types

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend ko follow karna bohat sahi hai Forex ki market main or hum ko Forex ki market main trend ko dekhte hue trading karne ki zarut hai trend ko follow karte hue hum Forex ki market main bohat zyad profit le skte hain.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-20), JahanZaib (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Research the current spring income pattern to investors. I also repeat this dealing technique using EMA50 in M15, H1 and H4 periods developing. Research in this time period component makes me think that the overall pattern in market modification. and I think it's all about luck. if you are really lucky, they will get a surprise. but my advice is, do not rely on luck because we still need to work hard and try to trade forex.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I think it will be very easy .. It is difficult to define and identify trends if they want to trade in the short term they have to trade on the M30. I got a good profit on this trend. if you are not an expert in that. You can easily understand this graph but in my opinion most traders trade on the H1 chart when they want to trade for the long term, and I also use TF H4 and H1 to determine what trends that day, but I will enter the market with TF 15 or TF 30M. I do not know why, but I get more profit when I open a sell position than when I open a buy position. It's easy for me to let my profits run when I abbreviate a pair, but it becomes very difficult if I will long.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether we should follow fashion trends and mindsets; where having individuality goes in today's culture shock. According to you, social trends make us more appreciative of interpersonal networks - on many interrelated trends in American life: the suburbs .... Maybe he says something about me that I think Facebook is basically. and I think this is the most important because you want to earn money from here easily with money market trading altogether so you can really be a good management strategy altogether so you can really be a good management strategy altogether.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn how to allocate more profit formations to merchants. I am also talking this trading strategy using EMA50 in phase body M15, H1 and H4. Read within this time limit, enlighten me the gross appreciation in market changes. and I usually trade in gold or eur-usd and both have good basics for the long term, so I often follow the bullish trend only, because even though prices are down, it gives a chance to wait some time to get the price back instead of closing your position due to long term stop loss and weight loss.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayyabali View Post
    ye market pey depend karta hai aur aap ko kisi aik trend k sath nahi chalna hota yahan pey market time to time aur kabhi rapid change ho jati hai is liye aap ko marketing trends ko follow kartey huey apni trade k barey mai decision lena parta hai aur phir hi aap trade ko successful bana saktey ho
    bilkul sahi baat hai hum ek trend pakad ke bhi nhichal sakten hain marekt ki trend har 2-3 ghante me badalti rahti hai to humeuss trend ko hi pakdna tabhi hum age badh sakten hain yadi hum ek hi trend ko leke cchalenge to jayda der tak isss field me work bhi nhi kar payenge

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is the best way to get money easily and I advise you to go down that road to get to profit easily and I think it's easy to get a quick strategy to use technical indicators and reliable.for sclaper use m1, m5, m15 and long term use h4, d1 depend your own trading style, if you choose to get 2-3 pips profit on short time

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    As we know that in every TF forming each trend.
    do you think, Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?
    this is very closely related to type traders.
    but maybe there is another trader who has an opinion.
    according to my opinion the traders should follow the true trend of market when the bullish trend is going on for the trading , if the market have bearish trend then the traders must wait for the good trend of trading then the traders could make good income , when the market have slow trend for trading then the traders must not take risk for the trading .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

MARandhawa (2018-06-19), Nirzana (2018-06-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)