+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3671

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to know the best time to follow the trend also then our profit will be maximal have to wait until seeing a trend to make transactions but sometimes difficult to act impatient traders business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading me best trend ko follow karna difficult hota hai.Yeh market condition per hi depend karta hai.Best trend traders best analysis say hi follow kar saktay hai.Best trend best strategy use karny say bhi best banta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market moves in three way up trend down trend and side way so it is better that you should avoid to trade when market is moving side way and you should enter the market when the trend is clear whether it is going up or down.

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trend is fast moving and you know the news report about it, just follow it take your own profit before it is too late. Do not follow and trend that whips as there can be correction in the market price. It is very beneficial if you pay proper attention to economic factors affecting a country.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear actually in forex I believe small time frame chart is not very strong, like 1M or 5M chart. Most of the time they are make a false signals. 15M chart and more big time frame chart are very strong and if a trader follow them most of the trade are make him profitable.

Senior Member neebo is an unknown quantity at this point neebo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is on the knowledge of traders that what they have learned and what they have perfection regarding the trends. We can use both buy trend and sell trends by using the candles as the candles told us the actual positions of the market on time.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear for me i actually think it depends on trading style actually when someone doing scalping he will follow M5 or M15 chart and followed the h1 trend line but yes when we are trying to follow the trend line of H4 that should be in one session for midterm or long term strategy .

Senior Member neebo is an unknown quantity at this point neebo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all we need to practice on the trends like sell trend and buy trend with the trend line as this is best way to find the trades which can ends on profits always and there is not much risks involves in the trading as well so traders should need to follow the same.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I strongly believe its true that it is actually depends on you that how you work and what is your trading style i will usually go for looking in h1 and entry in m5 or m15 and i am getting the good results out of it ,these are mostly used by scalpers.

Senior Member Fxawesome is an unknown quantity at this point Fxawesome's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All trends, but I think the daily chart is the best chart to be used when following the trend, again I think it depends also on the currencies that we are trading. Therefore if we should be trading the EURUSD. Follow the trend is profitable on the daily chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)