+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 368 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which trends do you think is best for us to follow?

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are also some better trading systems if you really want to make a profit from here then you have to use the trend and when you can complete the trend, you can benefit from here easily and will get success from here easily and will benefit that want you get it. and I agree even if a merchant could be a scalper, a thorough analysis of a larger time frame is smart enough to build the correct order. I take advantage of strong trading on other m5, so I always check m15 h1 h4 and daily chart. bigeer timeframe offers a reliable picture in your market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often have difficulty in analyzing market trends. because to really understand the trend is not easy. each time the trend will reverse, there is a long trend, and there is a trend that only correction. often makes me wrong in analyzing trends. In determining the trends in my opinion, I still have a lot to learn to understand the character of the movement. and the most obvious Trends of course There are trends in every time span. this is often very closely related to the actual trader type. another, perhaps there are other traders who have got an opinion. So, we must be aware that in each tf form every trend. In your opinion, is that the trend you think is best for us to really follow?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i think both uptrend and downtrend are equally profitable as i am using Hedging , i make profit by falling as well as rising market. But many times i have faced hardships in my trading due to false reversal of the trend. and i think sideways trending market is very good for scalpers.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Main MT4 ko use karta hoon aur Main trend ko dekh kar he trading Karta Hoon Forex me apko trend Dekh kar trading Karni chahiye.Agar aap Kis Tarah trading Karenge toh aapko loss ho sakta hai lekin Agar train ka pata hoga toh aap ke liye bhi ho jayega.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-30), billyboy00007 (2018-06-28), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), Nirzana (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders use different trends in forex trading. Every forex trader wants to earn money with forex trading. Actually, I use a daily time frame or 4 hours. It is important to know which time frame is best for forex traders. and Good Traders do well with any trend regardless of whether it's bullish or bearish, but it's also true that many are like me who are not comfortable with the bearish trend and are accustomed to buying first and then trying to sell at a higher price, so I feel more comfortable when the trend is bullish. The long-term trend has shown something best to be followed by the majority of traders. After all, it does require great skill and self-control to trade and profit from the starting market. Any time frame that suits you depends on what type of merchant you are: a broker, intraday, or daytrader?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend forex k trading mery mutabiq H4 best hai es ki madad sy hum beter tor per market ko watch ker sakty hien or behtreen fiasla ker sakty hien es lye hamain es ko zaror follow kerna chahye or right time per right faisla kerna chahye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2018-08-21)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your trading method, If you use a short-term strategy, H1 frames will be very useful. I also use H1 time frame to analyze and M15 timeframe to enter, if you are a scalper you can use M15 and M5 time frame to get between 4 to 6 pips per transaction. and I also practice this trading strategy using EMA50 in M15, The H1 and H4 times frames. I am doing scalping and short term trading I always think a 20-30 pips quick move can give a retreat for 5-8 pips.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assuming that qualified traders can easily with any trend regardless of whether it is bullish or bearish, but it is also real that some people equals me who are not pregnant with bearish trends and habits to buy archetypes and then try cozen at higher levels. value, so I look much more comfortable when the trend is bullish and There are trends in every time span. So we must be aware that in each tf form each trend. In your opinion, is that the trend you think is best for us to really follow? these are often connected very closely to the real traders. other there may be other traders who got the information

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as well as a large time frame is easy to take action as quickly and easily as in terms of opening or closing trade, if we use a small time frame then we become confused and may hesitate and doubt we are beginning to close the trade or get out of it and To ensure that will in each and every TF create each and every pattern. think, which is usually the development of thought is the most suitable to obey people? will be very relevant to sort the dealer. but there may be one speculator that has a point of view

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that following the trend will give more profit to the traders. I also practice this trading strategy using EMA50 in M15, H1 and H4 times frame. Analysis within this timeframe will give me an overall trend in market movements !! and I do not know the best trend strategy you should use but I think as my daytrader then I just enter the market once in each pair in one day, and I think it's more useful because I do not need to spend more of my money to pay spread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 368 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)