+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 756 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7559

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is merely depend on the trader that how much he / she can invest in Forex Trading for trade in forex. Trader can invest his desires money in Forex to start his business and can get profit. For a newbie my opinion is that first newbie has to practice on demo trading account to learn and get experience from it. Then, trader itself know how much capital he/she should invest that in case of loss trader might not be suffer sever problems financially.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ===>>>many times i have felt like that.If there is less investment the trader will mostly take a big risk and aim for higher pips.
    So sometimes the trader wont follow the rules properly.And finally will end in loss.It was a situation for me.
    I dont know how others will feel.But if i had $10000 as my balance i would have reduced my risk level surely.It depends upon people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the capital is needed for maintain and apply the money management and risking level if we are trying with small money then we naturally use high risk every time coz low gain doesn't give us satisfaction ..we always trying to reach a goal and targeted equity ..if someone start with a good capital then it's possible to make profit continuously even recover any kind of loss with proper way

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah,i think its true.less investment in forex account can be cautious,because you can not make trade as you wish if you have less money in your account.so less investment is hurdle for good trading.
    jony

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se less investment trading krne k liye hurdle ni hai.
    lekin investment kam hone par ham jyda profit ni kama sakte hai or hame margin call bi aa sakti hai.
    less investment k saat to lvevrage bi high hona chahiye.

Member Barun P Mondal is an unknown quantity at this point Barun P Mondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in less invest is hurdle for investment. In Forex we need large investment for
    more trade. So when invest is less it is difficult for invest.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my think,it iss too much for someone to use 5% of their margin, i learn from a demo trader that a right amount is 1% of margin, 5% is too much unless the trend i totally clear.a good trader will never try greedy.remember.

Senior Member makenamjad is an unknown quantity at this point makenamjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is top accident in forex again its consistently bigger to use low money aboriginal time because if there is accident again low but if aboriginal time we absent big again abasement appear to us added and it may abuse our trading career.
    << LUCK IS ONLY WAY IF YOU BELIEVE SO >>

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello all members.

Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?
    What Do you think ?
    yes kbai kabi asa be hota ha ap trading main kam sa kam investment karta han or ap ko boht sara profit earned hota ha lakin ya kabi kabi hota ha ka ap trading main thora balacne sa zada prfoit earned karta ho.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kissshore View Post
    There are a lot of things in forex which can creates a lot of hurdles so must have to cross that hurdles with confidence and you must have to achieve win. Because you must have to win if you want to create huge profit. And its good if you are facing hurdles in your trading career because they made your skills strong and more strong.
    My suggestion is trade with the trend to maximize your chances to succeed. Trading against the trend won't "kill" a trader, but will definitely require more attention, nerves and sharp skills to rich trading goals When a trend is up you don't want to be selling.When a trend is down, you don't want to be buying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 756 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 710 750 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)