+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 756 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 7559

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Senior Member rebaouianwer is an unknown quantity at this point rebaouianwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello all members.

Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?
    What Do you think ?
    - yes i agree with you ...
    in this business a lot of difficult : find your strategy and be yourself....!!!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq is an unknown quantity at this point Farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don`t have any idea about it so i can not share my opinion with you . Less investment may be meets us with loss but i think loss depend on our skill, if we handle forex skillfully then i think there is less chances of our loss or failure. But what`s right thing , i don`t know .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member retsu is an unknown quantity at this point retsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's the most investment in the past, risk watch because we prioritize relieving the investment risk, I think we will succeed and we can make a lot of money in a few years, and that's the best investment, without the risk of generating a profit on a consistent basis.

Senior Member sedeblal is an unknown quantity at this point sedeblal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No uncertainty infinitesimal assets is a jump to swap with but if we wait at earnings in percentage not in the sort of money instrument may be slaked with the results. A merchant who increases his littlest investments in forex can be titled the genuine monger.

Banned razaa is an unknown quantity at this point razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes less investment is hurdle in forex trade.I think less investment is not more risky and it give us profit hurry in time.I think we just invest in forex less as 30$ and more about 500$ not more.

Banned momaloka is an unknown quantity at this point momaloka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I concur that less finance is hurdle for dandy trading, because notwithstanding we demand many profits to urinate us effortless to transaction, but if we essential statesman boundary with bitty money, we can use cent reason, and our edge gift process 0th.

Senior Member khaladjahid2130 is an unknown quantity at this point khaladjahid2130's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its admittedly with lower finance there is no operative deprivation when our finance is low but with that also not judge so some realist and its really obstruction if you hold angelical knowledge of Forex but due to this low fund you not able to patronage as you greeting.

Senior Member boxpaper is an unknown quantity at this point boxpaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not soft in this activity loaded of obstacles and insecure time works must unobstructed our eyes and intellect ion before but definite to install it's modify like that 10000 is much potential to acquire statesman and little liable you recede a lot.

Senior Member alizai77 is an unknown quantity at this point alizai77's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think so k less investment hurdle hai balky yeh tu sekhnay k liye behtreen hai, aur issay apko expected loss bhi kam honay ka imkan hota hai, iss liye aisi koi baat nhe always start with less investment and keep it till u bcome an expert in trade then invest big amount. yeh ap per hai jaisay apko ehsas ho k ap achay trader ban gaye hain tu bari investment kr dayn usmain.

Banned mahmuda is an unknown quantity at this point mahmuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capital shouldn't be a hurdle there are numerous ways to start even with a small capital if we have sound knowledge and good experience in trading. if want to go for big lot sizes and also for big profit then you should go for more investment. If you invest high fund, there is great risks and also profit. And also investment and risks is always based on lot size. just use your full margin and you will grow your account fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 756 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)