+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 756 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think low investment is very risky in trading, unless I think it is the best source of online income. I see many people resent their work and start trading forex. like me, many students consider it a part-time job. I believe that forex is the best source of online income in the world. It's true that we can get a lot of money here. AND with less investment, the benefits are not too high. if we have a smaller amount in our trading account then the lot size is also very small so the profit is also very little. Poor investment is only good for learning foreign exchange trading, but to generate high profits requires a good capital investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you might get good money for you but still with a smaller risk. Small investment when it makes a little profit then it causes traders to become frustrated and take risks which lead to their downfall. and I only traded for years now but still haven't gotten that much so I can be satisfied so I only took risks at the beginning but I lost so I decided not to take risks but the proift wasn't much so I thought If I would have more then I can add investment so bilkul forex mein investment ki zyada the importance of hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the answer is no. Traders can make a lot of money without having a lot of money too if they have great knowledge about how to save your current investment by making useful and to the point decisions. In this way, a sharp and good, healthy mind can understand knowledge about forex more easily. If they don't have a lot of money to invest then they can still make huge profits and money **** by using our sharp minds and understanding the tactics and tricks of the Forex business by spending most of their time. The more they pay attention to promoting our business, the more it will have a negative effect

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    us losses and if we sort out mistakes, we make a profit. This income is empty with our intention to be superior if we maintain sufficient realization in !! And this is why we must be more careful in making investments, taking extraordinary steps using our own, enabling everyone concerned with doing that in company events can only gather enthusiasm together by not really planning to generate everyone's pressure in the company together Manage tasks related to cash exhibits of people.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Small economic dedication is not an obstacle to fantastic work. What we need to become efficient currency trading traders is an attitude, an excellent mind framework; If you invest a smaller amount, you tend to get a smaller size turns out to be a profit and you want to take a big risk to get a big profit, this may have the effect of seeing many traders develop $ 200 or $ 300 per month at $ 100 the number of transactions goes down in concern and also see some who develop the same income at $ 1000 or more economic dedication for me it all depends on the details of the trader.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with this. We must always target according to the funds invested. If we have a target for spending and trading with small investments, then it stops happening. Less investment is always an obstacle to good trading, even small targets. We must invest large funds and trade in small lot sizes. Let us discuss. and If you plan to make a big profit, less investment is really an obstacle to good trading, but if you play it very safe, then you have to do it with less investment.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investment will bring you profits, if you invest a large amount of money then you will get a higher amount of profit and if you invest a low amount of capital then you can get a low amount of profit. but good trading will depend on your knowledge. if you have the knowledge you can make money with a small amount of investment and if you don't have good knowledge then you can get a large amount of investment.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you mentioned, too much small investment can be a barrier to trading for a trader because a trader who has good knowledge and skills in this market, he will not be able to trade well and make a profit with very low investment. And Yes, kind words. Because of low investment, pressure on traders will only increase. Already every trader has many aspects to be successful in this market and he gets another one because of this low investment. From my experience, low investment has nothing to do with very small lot sizes.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't think so fewer investments are a barrier to good trading in the forex trading business. because there is no capital investment limit for foreign exchange trading. traders can easily trade with the money they have. good trading does not depend on the amount of money invested to trade. In my opinion good trading depends on strategy and money management. if the traders have good knowledge and experience, they can easily make a good understanding so that their trades succeed with good profits.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We want more often than not, that my opinion to protect. Lower costs and greater risk, especially for traders, when possible the big eyes of filmmaking. So it's not enough to adhere to the principles of real traders once in a while. But then I found a way, depending on each of us our own feelings, that the management of emotions is entirely the result of people being completely straight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 756 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)