+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 756 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 7559

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Banned ACE is an unknown quantity at this point ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too much less investments can be hurdle for good tradings because there will be profits that will be unrealizable and we will easily get bored of trading . Investments should be of median size for good tradings.
    Too much investments are also not good because it will lead to trades with high risks. Our account can be vanished very easily due to our faults.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahi. is paresani me parte he jyada tar new trader. un logoko jaldi paisa chahiye. isliye kam balance hote hue bhi bare volume pe order dete he aur mc me par jate he. isliye suru se agar huge balance ho to asani hoga trade karne me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are correct because if we have less amount in our account then there is low lot size in our option and if we go slowly with rules of forex then its not need so much time so make it bigger but for this really need patience . so we can do it with low invest but need patience mentality and not aggresiveness.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you friend . when there is high risk in forex then its always better to use low money first time because if there is loss then low but if first time we lost big then depression come to us more and it may harm our trading career.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are saying correct with reasonable capital with reasonable lot. i think if we have small capital then its possible to make profit although its need to take time to make big but for that we never have to use high lots which may harm us more . so its patience also.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly correct friend . with small capital its always limits our trade and although in others pairs have opportunity to trade then unable to enter if already there is open trade. and if we do that to open so many trade ata time then it may happen MC so soon.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true with less investment there is no significant loss when our investment is low but with that also not expect so much profit and its really hurdle if you have good knowledge of forex but due to this low fund you not able to trade as you wish.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes with less investments its difficult to get huge profits with less risk.
    so we tend to increase our risk and finally we get lot of chances to lose our capital easily.
    so most of them aim for high profit in less capital and ultimately lose the balance itself.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many times i have felt like that.If there is less investment the trader will mostly take a big risk and aim for higher pips.
    So sometimes the trader wont follow the rules properly.And finally will end in loss.It was a situation for me.
    I dont know how others will feel.But if i had $10000 as my balance i would have reduced my risk level surely.It depends upon people.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for low capitals like $100 you cant invest 2% of capital.It is just $2 and profit per pip is 0.02.so the profits will be very small.So what i consider is we should take more risk with less investments and as capital increases we should decrease the risk.And i find less investment as a hurdle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 756 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)