+ Reply to Thread
Page 698 of 756 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 7559

Thread: Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    hum agar trade main invest kam karte hay toh iska matlam yeh nehi hay ke humara trade bura ho.kyo ki traders ke liye pehle kisi bhi amount bohot important hoti hay.Is liye hum agar samajhkar thik se trade karte hay toh humare liye more or less capital koi problem nehi hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello all members.

Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?
    What Do you think ?
    ok, i agreed with you that if we invest less, you must avoid the risk, when we trading, but forex is a huge market where we only earn money when we trade a lot, i always use 1 lot for trading and i only earn 10 pips a day, i hope you can earn money too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some nowadays i tally felt suchlike that.If there is less promotion the trader faculty mostly love a big probability and aim for higher pips.So sometimes the merchandiser custom arise the rules right.And finally faculty end in red.It was a position for me.I dont undergo how others instrument experience.But if i had $10000 as my equilibrise i would eff reduced my venture steady sure.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is absoluately right.less investment is hardle for good profit reason you never trade huge so never earn huge.Expert trade are always invest a lot of money.So he can earn lots of money.So always try to deposite much money for earn much.

Junior Member sumit is on a distinguished road sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with u. First stage when we start , we have less experience. so its ok. But at a stage we have so much experience. Then its not ideal.

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm also agree with your conception that small invest is really hurdle for good trading cause for small invest we cant take the good strategy for earning big profit also we cant go ahead for the barrier of different kind of problem of small investment.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This business is abounding of obstacles and barriers to brainstorm just how you apprentice the abstruse or axiological assay and again you apprentice money administration and again the a lot of difficult is to ascendancy your own emotions.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by najwa View Post
    less investment or capital in forex trading account with less than 100$ will leads to you difficult to manage, less opportunities and sometimes you are not able to properly execute your strategy so needs to be proper balance into live account for trade into better way in forex market.
    about the amount of investment I think any number would be the most important issue is the ability to manage finances in such investment, it is better to start investing with little money first then if it is proven that the capital would be nice to be added from the previous gains

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    hello all members.

Is less investment is hurdle for good tradings?
    What Do you think ?
    agar app aik kaam investment karta hain tu may samjhta hun kay app uotna profit hasil nahi karah sakta hain jitna app chata hain aur agar app lacha karain ga tu app apni sari investment money khodain ga aur app kay pass us kay baad kuch nahi bacha ga.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boitali06 View Post
    Yes friend you are right ... there is always a high risk, behindhand a macro income.
    like a scholar, tho' a giant income, are also uppercase risks involved.
    so do not wait to get a substantial income with retributory a littlest capital.
    When traders put in better efforts into their trading, there must be an improvement in the overall results of their trading. This efforts includ good analysis, following set out rules. many traders tend to react differently to the loss they experience. But that need not be the case if we understand that it is an opportunity to learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 698 of 756 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 696 697 698 699 700 708 748 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)