+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes am a part time trader there is a lot of effort to which we have to keep on doing the right things and for the different reasons we have to see out there we have to work and put everything in order to know where we belong, I want to eventually be a part time trader but tough times and I have to really understand everything in the right idea and section its something we have to see every single day

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Being a part time is the best thing that woud ever happen to anyone working as hard and developing the right ideas wehave to see what markets have been able to produce and able to put out theret we have to really release teh market prospects and identity the working principle is that we are able to work on other things that are more different , the working intervals we have to work and understand these , full time must and should be if you get rewards form from forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am highly qualified with MBA degree and doing MS in Management , I am unemployed and i am not able to cover my expenses so i am planning to be a full time Trader and take Forex trading as my career . It will be highly appreciated if friends here can help me about Forex trading as i am new to this Forex trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    main tu forex ke trading main full time trading kr raha hon main kun ke free hon forex ke trading main es liye main tu full time de raha hon forex ke trading best job hai or great job hai es liye main forex ke trading main full time se bhe ziyada ka time de raha hon forex ke trading best or great earning way hai
    Bhai waise to maine dekha hai full time trading hi sabse jayda yaha par hoti hai, aur sabse jayda best bhi hota hai bhai, khul kar trading karne ke liye bhai humare pass mein spend karne ke liye kafi jayda time hona chahiye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main full time trading kr raha hon main kun ke free hon forex ke trading main es liye main tu full time de raha hon forex ke trading best job hai or great job hai es liye main forex ke trading main full time se bhe ziyada ka time de raha hon forex ke trading best or great earning way hai

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein aik job karta hon is liye dear mein forex market mein aik part time trader k tor per trading karta hon dear ye hamari marzihoti hai k hum forex market mein kis tarah se trading karna chaty hen hum

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently i am part time trader, because i am doing this business beside of my job, but i think who have no more others source of income then he can do this business for his full time, because with giving full time you can learn more and with more knowledge you can easily make more profit from this market.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to aap per depend karta hai k hum forex market mein as a part time trader karty hen ya hum full time trader k dear agar hamary pas koi job nhi hai to phar hamen market mein full time trading karna chaye hamen

Banned forexswity is an unknown quantity at this point forexswity's Avatar
    Thanks
    I happen that a lot of students same me are entering into the experience of Forex.I eff to be a portion dimension trader ever. i mortal a lot of feeling to machines many than i person to Forex. non effervescent o screw Forex because i am getting to translate the charts i deed it as a highly talented art so i would be sensing second to sort my dreaming to transform a engorge and do trading when i get time.

Banned CharlotteFx is on a distinguished road CharlotteFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere dear bhai maine ek part time trader hoon jo ki H4 timeframe se trading karta hai mere pass zyada time nahi hai forex ko dene ke liye isiliye maine isko part time hi karna pasand karta hoon H4 timeframe se

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, the dynamism of the forex trading business where one can trade either as a part-time or full-time trader is interesting. i trade the currencies market as a full-time forex trader. i have no other business, so i devote all my effort into the forex market. but there is nothing bad in being a part-time forex trader. both part time and full time are good and profitable with the right tools in use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)