+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you do not understand the meaning of full time trader. Full time traders mean you only trade forex as your earning tool and that you spend a lot of time analyzing and trading. If you are doing another job or you are a student, then you are not a full time merchant. and I think it should start with part time then anyone has the ability to improve and have the best knowledge and get a good experience of forex trading then it should be a full time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically, in my view, forex is not a full time job because if you are always sitting in front of your computer, then after a few days or months, you feel touched because this you will take a loss and in other ways if you only rely on forex for terms your life then you are in the wrong direction. Forex is excessive money work. and Forex is really testing the patience. We felt helpless several times and became frustrated. We want to control the movement but nothing is in our hands. To stay conscious is the best option right now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is always risky. We can eliminate this risk by learning how to trade right. But it takes a lot of time. So if anyone wants to take it professionally, it will not be easy to get a handsome amount from the start. So I do this business as a part-time and also learn from day to day in addition to my other full-time job. I hope one day I will be professional. and I find that many people like answers use half-life trading and small investments that might be suitable for me to learn things about forex. in the future if I have a large capital investment will spend more time to trade and get more profit

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time part-time trader. lols. Merchant full time because I open my account every day. part time trader because I do not just do online forex trading so I really do not focus on forex trading only. I just opened my account in the morning. check the status and the same thing before I go to sleep. I now have four forex accounts but I hope to make money in four of my accounts soon. Like now they are just the one that produces. and I am a part time Forex trader. I love Forex trading because I want to change my future in Forex and I want to be a good Forex trader in the world. I know Forex is a risky business but it is a profitable business. I try to succeed in Forex trading.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a full time trader now because I have found that forex is a profitable business worldwide and I can make huge amount of money from forex so I have taken forex as a full time job and try to stick with forex. and Now I am a part-time trader in the Forex market but I learned about this market when I observed that I am a successful trader in this market then I will trade in this market as a professional trader or full time.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since the last 3 years I trade forex on a part-time basis with my work as a Software Developer but the goal is to be a full time forex trader. I just reinforced my account to make it strong enough to risk leaving my job and totally dependent on forex trading. and I am a service holder. Therefore, I am a part-time trader. I have enough time to trade though as a service holder. If I am interested in Forex trading, I will consider for my work.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part-time trader because I still receive additional work, as a helper but if I can get a constant profit, I plan to borrow some money. Another point is that if I lose my job then forex is the best option I have. and being a student I do not have much time I give full time for forex trading, but in just an hour or two I get so much that I can meet my needs easily and I also do my studies regularly

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Me ak full time forex pa Kam karta Hun.. me abhi study SE free hua Hun.. or mery frnd ne mjy Forex trading k about knowledge and informative baten btaen Hain. Jin ki waja SE m Forex trading start Kar d.. forex trading tb he zada Maza deti ha jub apko isko full time dety Hain.. full time deny SE AP market ko bhi jannny lagty Hain.. or ap acha profit bhi earn karty hain.. thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

zk090 (2018-06-30)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently I am a part-time trader in forex. I am a student so I can not manage the time to trade in forex in a long time so my part time job and hope it will be my full time job because I want to be a trader so forex is a good choice for me. and Taking forex as a part-time or full-time all depends on individual traders and their nature of strategy and acquiring ability. If anyone is satisfied with trading earnings, they can go for full time jobs but many people prefer part time jobs because they have an offline job and do not want to sit in front of a computer 24 hours.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A part-time trader can also trade well and earn a lot of profits as long as he is able to create good strategies and good management and effective trading, so for a long time in trading it does not guarantee we can get more profits and For me I think that full trading time is very important to gain profits in trading and regular trading is necessary for long term business. But if trades are stopped then traders have to face a lot of losses so regular trading is necessary and we do not have to wait for me to trade. it ideku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)