+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 540 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    You've started well ... you just continue to pursue forex, but do not leave your formal education ...
    maybe after you finish your education to be an expert in trading ...
    yeah i agree with you, because formal education is more important than forex education, i think if after we have learn formal education to learn forex education is easier.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently im a part time trading cause as we know trade sometimes not good for your health, and im a type of person who cannot stay all the time in front of the computer, and mobile trading is not my style
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    i am a part time trader.
    i m student so can not spend whole day for forex.
    when i am at home than i trade in forex and if unavailable than not trade it.
    You've started well ... you just continue to pursue forex, but do not leave your formal education ...
    maybe after you finish your education to be an expert in trading ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    in my opinion trading in night is not good, because night is time for sleep, for alternative we can use pending order.
    yes you are right, if we are still experiencing floting at night,
    it will interfere your mind during sleep, another solution is to always use SL.
    so you do not need to worry, the price will soar.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if you are student then you can trade in night...specially when new trading day going to be start in night 2.30am.
    you made a system that depend on day trading...

Ok. Thats good. In these time, there is no huge movements. You can also follow scalping with your strategy. I am also planning to follow these things.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    i am a part time trader.
    if you are student then you can trade in night...specially when new trading day going to be start in night 2.30am.
    you made a system that depend on day trading...

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a part time trader.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, you are right the losers percentage is 95% in forex so it is good to be a part time trader. You are doing well and you can earn maximum from 4 hours. It is the best time for daily trading.
    Yeah it doesn't matters that how much time you spend on trading the thing is what is your outcome.If a person sits all day in front of charts and gets a little profit and a person just opens an order put sl and tp and walk away and he gets more profit than i think later one is better.

Junior Member Indo-Project is an unknown quantity at this point Indo-Project's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ime Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you thi
    Part-time, because I was in college and I was more interested in technology (IT). Then select what they want to work, everyone has different interests and abilities.
    God created us with different talents different.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Exclamation Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    I am not full time trader. But, i used to saw the platform every 4-5 hours. I also know that most of traders are part time traders. So, only the losers percentage may be above 95%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 540 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)