+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 540 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    it is not a full time business,it is a part time business. but it depends on the person whether he wants it as a part job or not.this is a very risky business,so to be successful you will have to take risk.it is not that kind of business in which you only make profits.loss is also a part of this business.unless you are not sure about making profit.this cannot be a full time business.
    full time trading has more risk..if u think u have good ability and knowledge than full time trading will be not risky,,,in part time trading there is little risk and also little gaining in profit.,most of trader prefer to trade with less risk
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pgidia View Post
    I am part time forex trader and part time share market trader matlab trading almost full time
    it's good if you can do trading full-time as a full-time trader must have a system that they rely on to achieve a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not a full time business,it is a part time business. but it depends on the person whether he wants it as a part job or not.this is a very risky business,so to be successful you will have to take risk.it is not that kind of business in which you only make profits.loss is also a part of this business.unless you are not sure about making profit.this cannot be a full time business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    im also thinking in the way of becoming a part time trader...depends what you want in life...i mean you can make a lot of many as a part time treader..or is this way of thinking a mistake?
    no your thinking is not a mistake at all. i dont think that being a part time trader is a mistake at all coz after al its you has to decide what al you can rip from this trade, so if you can make big from forex then it will be ok to take it a s a full time trade and if you ok with a little then it is wise to be a part time trader along witht he occupation or job that you are persuing.
    Rock On

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the time being, I am a part time trader. I run my shop besides forex trading because I am new in this business and still learning the ups and downs in trading. But I have no intentions in future as well to make forex as my main business. I just want to make profits from forex trading and the money I earn through it I'm planing to invest that in my shop to increase my offline earnings as well.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    So you are always on the losing side. It means you are not learning from your mistakes. There is a lesson in every loss. If you would be picking that lesson, you must have learned much. Just think about learning from the mistakes, not from books.
    u r right..practical knowledge is far more better than theoritical..if u learn from live trading is influence more to ur skill than books..so find out mistakes of the loss and then makess good strategy
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    So you are always on the losing side. It means you are not learning from your mistakes. There is a lesson in every loss. If you would be picking that lesson, you must have learned much. Just think about learning from the mistakes, not from books.
    You are right we should learn from our mistakes and no body can learn from book it is an other option if you do mistake then you should learn from it. Ohterwise you never earn from forex you just invest whole life nothing to earn.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i konw forex since 3 years ago, but i do a real trade just 12 month ago, now i still part time trader, i always loss in my trade and need much learning to be a success trader

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i konw forex since 3 years ago, but i do a real trade just 12 month ago, now i still part time trader, i always loss in my trade and need much learning to be a success trader

Banned swallow2000 is an unknown quantity at this point swallow2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Yeah its always good for newbies to be a part time trader. At the start you cannot earn your desired profit, you will feel that you need to learn more and then you must spend more time in learning than trading. Acha trader ban'ny sy phly ak acha learner ban'na boht zarori hy.
    I am on the way as you suggested. I am newbie in this market and my experience is just 7 months so i am part time trader and i am learning on week ends and after every trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 529 of 540 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)