+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 540 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Yeah its always good for newbies to be a part time trader. At the start you cannot earn your desired profit, you will feel that you need to learn more and then you must spend more time in learning than trading. Acha trader ban'ny sy phly ak acha learner ban'na boht zarori hy.
    Learning everything and then maintaining discipline is easy to say but very hard to do. Suppose a beginner spent 6 months in learning, he would be feeling impatience to have a go at market and make quick profit which can ruin his learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a part time trader also, but at the same time I teach online so I guess it might be full time considering that i have the charts open while I'm working. Does that count?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade for like eight hours a day,i would rather say i am both a part time trade and full time trader,because i also run a consulting firm

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trade for like eight hours a day,i would rather say i am both a part time trade and full time trader,because i also run a consulting firm

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    I will be a full-time trader if I have a system or srtategy consistent profit, but if I have not yet dared to decide to become a full-time trader
    if you do hard work and give time to forex then you are able to dovelop your strategy that give you profit.
    but my advice dont take direct decision for becoming full time trader because everynew trader think that they are able to make profit but after some time they fail. and facing many financial problem also

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader also, but at the same time I teach online so I guess it might be full time considering that i have the charts open while I'm working. Does that count?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    I will be a full-time trader if I have a system or srtategy consistent profit, but if I have not yet dared to decide to become a full-time trader
    to be full time trader u need to have good experience in trading and for this u need good strategy and money management..because full time trading has more more time to trade..so learning is must
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    currently i am a student n i am doing forex n learning at the same time currently forex is my full time job but after my college starts i ll be a part timer. its very difficult to trade all the time b'cos if i loos money thn i would go to depression many times ths has happened to me . thts y start with demo account

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes...full time trader sometime face financial problem. but if you have good experience and ability for making money in fx then everyone can start forex trading as full time..
    friend can you tell us...do you face some financial problems...what you do at that time..
    it may be good for who are going full time Fx trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 540 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)