+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 540 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    it is not a full time business,it is a part time business. but it depends on the person whether he wants it as a part job or not.this is a very risky business,so to be successful you will have to take risk.it is not that kind of business in which you only make profits.loss is also a part of this business.unless you are not sure about making profit.this cannot be a full time business.
    no your thinking is not a mistake at all. i dont think that being a part time trader is a mistake at all coz after al its you has to decide what al you can rip from this trade, so if you can make big from forex then it will be ok to take it a s a full time trade and if you ok with a little then it is wise to be a part time trader along witht he occupation or job that you are persuing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    Learning everything and then maintaining discipline is easy to say but very hard to do. Suppose a beginner spent 6 months in learning, he would be feeling impatience to have a go at market and make quick profit which can ruin his learning.
    you will learn more and more with lots of grasping from different sites and forums and then eventually you will be able to make a successfull strategy and then you will also get good profits but the main thing must be that you should learn everything carefully and always follow the discipline of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Trade king is an unknown quantity at this point Trade king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    Obviously I am a full time trader. Because forex is the only way to earn money for me......
    I like your confidence. From your post I guess you are an expert trader. Yes, forex trading can be taken as a full time job confidently if we are professionals. Only professionals know how to trade, when to trade, which trading style to adopt, how to withstand the unfavorable environments and make enough profits, etc properly. They are almost completely familiar and well-concerned about forex. They know almost each and every aspects of forex very properly and their income is also strong. That's why due to good skills, sound education and well experience, the professionals like you trade forex as full time job.

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously I am a full time trader. Because forex is the only way to earn money for me......

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I will have 1k investment in there and I am giving more and more time but still lacking few things like analysis and I also having slow progress so thinkign to change my plan and method too but overall I am still think that i am full time trader. I am getting more and more into forex trading so I m sure.
    your thoughts are real clear and modest, but when you get your strategy and start to get profits out of it then might be that even you will be very much interested in forex and not fulltime but atleast part time you shall be connected with it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanusnicolas View Post
    if I was part time and my system because I have to day trade schools first. and in my opinion has a different risk levels among full-time to day trade as well as having its own advantages.
    money management is also a deed and also not to mention the greed and also the uncomfortability felt when we get to know from other ppl how they got away with big profits so then it persuades us to go big and then loss

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    yeah right is what you are saying that we do not have to enter this business in a hurry because this will bring adverse effects to our money if we do not have a system that priofit consisten then decided to become a full-time trader attack
    yep coz one thing i learned abt forex is tht no matter how much knowledge you get abt it you may never know how the market will move and also i have experienced the consequences of being over confident

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m a part time trader right now coz i m new to the system and have to get winning staretigies or rather learn them and if i feel confident tht i can pull on profit's in the mere future then m going full time with it and tht is much sure....

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I also tried scalping but I could not continue for longer as I always like that long term plan and long term positions can be easier to to manage for me and this is why scalping is not my type. I think scalping needs lots of anlysis work and news following but for me I am just using techinal analysis and no fundamental analysis at all.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now I am a part time trader but i spend more and more time to this trade studying and analyzing different things and want to become a full time professional trader with time to come.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 540 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)