+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 540 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that many of my equivalent students enter the Forex man. I pair to be a guide when moving e'er. I get a lot of passion for Solon machine than I turn into fx. comfort o eff fx because i can read the graph i say it as a very talented art so i will look to act my imaging to be engorge and do trade when i get dimension. and I think many people in this forum want to trade full-time forex because they know they will be able to earn more money if they become full-time forex traders. I also want to be a full-time forex trader to support my family and give them their future. who are responsible for full time trading is greater than part time because we will only make or lose money only from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree and support you that the maximum merchant is a part-time trader. Some traders are accepted as full time traders. If you think that you want to be a full time job in forex then you should be very understanding forex. Then you can invest in large quantities and carry on and do not need any other work. and I want to trade here part-time because I'm a student .. I can not work here full time .. I have a lot of studies and I go to collage every day .. So I think I trade here part time and some perfect income for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-17)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part-time trader I have for other business that is MLM but I also agree to start Forex forum because I think it can help me build my carrer. So I think I also started with my friend's information. I can not take the full time because I think it can not give me the instant income I run it can give me instant income as well as business life time. So I think this business gives me a lifetime income so I can depend on it. and I am a part-time worker now. I have to set the time to juggle between the profit opportunities of forex trading and earn income from my fixed work which also happens to be internet based. It made me sit in front of the computer more than sitting on the couch and relaxing. In the near future, when I can become experienced in trading, I may dedicate more time to it.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JahanZaib View Post
    Dear main tu forex ko part time jobs kay tour py hi use karta hun kio kay main aik students hun oar jab free hota hun tab kam karta hun is py oar main issy join kar kay bhut hi khush hun kio kay is nay mery bhut help ki hy aap agar koi oar job nahi karty hyn tu aap issy full time job kay tour py bhu use kar sakhty hyn oar money kama sakhty hn ye bhut hi profitable business hy agay aap py depend karta hy.
    trader ko yaha par part time mai kaam karna chahiye trader ko jab tak yaha se achi income na ho jaye tab tak yaha par full time kaam nahi karna chahiye jab achi income ho jaye tab koi yaha par dikkat nahi hai yaha par maan laga kar kaam karna chahiye

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik online business hay and es main hum es waja say hum part time or full time both way say trading kar saktay hain, but main full time trader hoon because main jobless person hoon and main total forex trading per depend karta hoon.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-07-22), raza2018 (2018-07-07), sakigbest (2018-07-24)

Junior Member usmanahmad123 is on a distinguished road usmanahmad123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a student or a permant job keeper then is ujjest you to join forex as part time . nut if you are free from your any kind of work then you can join forex as afull aor a permant jobfor you because you have no another sighn for you so i always work as a part time on forex because i am astudent an i have a lot of university work so i have join forex only as a prt time work thanks to all of you .

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Full time ya part time trading aap pey depend karta hai k aap k pass kitna time available hai. mai Forex trading ko part time perform karta hoon q k merey pass din mai zyada time available nahi hota aur mai din mai mostly study mai engage hota hoon is liye jab bhi free hota hoon us time hi Forex pey login hota hoon.......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader now a days though this is great online business but we have to in our mind that see the market and market conditioned in our mind this situation gives us chance to earn money from here. I am doing some other business too as earn our livelihood and spend only that money here which if I loss it will not heart my daily life routine. In my mind is that in future I will take this as my full time business. When I reach at this position I invest huge amount of money here and I have expectation to earn huge money here that is the time when I take this as my full time business.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Misspost For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and i am doing as a part time job.now i am in holidays and i am trading forex for all most all the time.But soon my university starts and i wont be able to trade full time.I will be able to trade only in evenings only.after my studies i may get into forex for full time.because forex is a good job.and best way of earning money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143 will become famous soon enough ZainAli143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i m a part time trader in the forex market but i m learning about this market when i observe that i m sicessfull trader in this market then i will do trade in this market as professional r full time trader

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZainAli143 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-07-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 540 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)