+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 540 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    main to abhi es ko as a new use kar raha houn abhi main ne faisala nahe kiya k es ko full time use karoun ya k part time es ka faisala bad main karoun ga k ioun k abhi trading karni baki ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil View Post
    to become full time trader we need more dedication and knowledge ..and this can be achieved by the big experience of short term trading...so we must follow trdaing rules and discipline for achieve success ...
    Mery khyal sy short term trading main b hamen kafi knowledge ki zarorat hoti hy jo cheez long term trading mn different hy short term trading sy wo ye hy k long term trading k lye analysis krny mn boht time lgta hy aur ye short term sy jyada complicated hota hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SO do you wanna give much importance to Forex or other job which you will be looking.You need to decide that you will do forex trading part time or full time in near future and then base you future plans according to the same.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    i'm a full trader. since 2009 i decided resign from my old job, a marketer. i think i'm more comfortable doing trades, although it's still in process to be a good trader, but i can still earn some cash..
    good that you are a full time trader since 2009 its meaning you have almost 2.X year experience.
    its good experience for starting forex full time if you are able to manage everything easily. In my view you earning will increase after some time but you must made profit that is good point. i am still part time trader i have only six -seven moths experience. i am unable to manage every thing so i can not think about full time trading.

Member dimdim is an unknown quantity at this point dimdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a part time trader now.i am a student and now i am in holidays and i am trading forex for all most all the time.But soon my university starts and i wont be able to trade full time.I will be able to trade only in evenings only.after my studies i may get into forex for full time.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become full time trader we need more dedication and knowledge ..and this can be achieved by the big experience of short term trading...so we must follow trdaing rules and discipline for achieve success ...

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    full time trading needs more dedication and time...and also rich knowledge..those who are new to trading should try part time trading...beginner has less knowledge,exeperience..so they wouldnt face any obstacle while doing trading...

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    due to my busy schedule i cant spend more time to forex.so usually i trade on the part time basis..also i am newbie and dnt hv such more knowledge so better to trade part time and learning more

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a service man,I am a part time trader.I am just 2 months in forex market,When I become a Best trader and take good profit Than I will give full time for forex.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    main to part time trader houn kioun k ager es ko full time loun to or koi kaaam nahi kar skahoun ga or phr ye bhi ha k ye kafi risky bhi ha es waja se bhi bhi main es ko as a part time leta houn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 540 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)