+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 540 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now I am still a part-time trader because I still have other jobs, as waiter
    but if I can get a consistent profit, I plan to borrow some money.
    and quit my main job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    therefore I am looking for a system that requires less time in front of the chart.
    I use a system of pending orders. way I can be seen in the thread OP live trading.
    morning, I put up a pending order.
    noon, shifts pending orders and checks.
    night, close all positions.
    I do not need a lot of time for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all have problems with the crabby boss or a small salary.
    but if we get through those two things, it would be better.
    we become an employee once the boss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was to determine the option to make forex as a major work requires careful thought.
    not to because we do not make a profit in one day, we do not eat that day.

Junior Member tomiko is on a distinguished road tomiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    i'm still a part-time trader, not yet a full-time trader..
    i dare to take forex as my main job, but not now. because i have to think about my capabilites there..
    when u don't have capabilites, u won't get anything. that applies on every job..

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    whatever i told in that post is totally according to my mind and fore me. Full time trader always takes a positions and roll over it with other position when they are in profit. It is good thing to be full time trader. But i like as part time trading.
    full time traders are really who are getting profit in forex in longer term and doing forex is never a problem for them as it will be easier for them to manage trading easily and I am really feeling comfortable with long term trading and trying to be full time trading as by the time my capital is increasing.

Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Full time: you take forex as a full time or part time it totally depends on your demand if you are a student you should at first concentration to your study. I am part time trader now. I have to concentrate to my study.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i am doing since a long time says 1.5 years and i grabbed a lots of experience and knowledge in forex trading , so that's the reason that i am able to make a large amount of profit within a very short time , as you can say that i am making good amount of profit as doing trading for part time , part time or full time doesn't matter , the main thing is how you trade , if you use your strategy then you can able to make a large amount of profit in part time or very short time .

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but I still thing some people who are giving more time in forex and they will actually be less time in doing buying and selling but they will be giving more and more time to analyze and see the charts and see the news and they just wait for an opportunity and then they can take advantage once the opportunity arrives.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever i told in that post is totally according to my mind and fore me. Full time trader always takes a positions and roll over it with other position when they are in profit. It is good thing to be full time trader. But i like as part time trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 540 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)