+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 540 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5393

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member nabil1981 is an unknown quantity at this point nabil1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Forex is not the main job for a lot of people because sometimes you will make a profit and sometimes the margin call will visit you , So you must trade with the money that
    you can lost with not any problem for you ,and you can not trade all the time without a loss because the market is crazy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member google is an unknown quantity at this point google's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fore is now considered as good profession.Many people take forex as full time job.They do forex with responsibly.But i take forex as a part time job.Because i know that forex is very high risky business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skp202 View Post
    m ujhe to abhi to part time ke isab se hi treding kar rahu is liye mujhe apna padae bhi dekhni padti is liye mujhe apna part time ke isab se kar raha hu agar yah acha hua to mai isme full time bhi de sakta agar achi profite mile to mai ful time karne ka prayash karuga
    haan main bhi sie apni padhai ki wajah se hi part time de pa rha hu kyuki jab tak paddahai chal rhi hai tab tak forex ko full time dena mere hisab se sahi nhi hai

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i conceive that a lot of students equivalent me are incoming into the humankind of Forex. i pair to be a move moment bargainer e'er. i acquire a lot of passionateness to machines Solon than i change to fx. comfort o eff fx because i am getting to read the charts i pronounce it as a highly talented art so i would be looking fore to act my imaging to become a engorge and do trading when i get dimension.

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I agree and support you that maximum trader are as a part time trader. Some traders are accepted as a full time trader. If you think that you want to be as a full time work on forex then you must be needed clear understand of forex. Then you can invest large amount and to do continue and don`t necessary another job.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also a student and trading part time. The disadvantage of trading part time is that we will be missing some good entry points but still we can get some good entry points to take advantage from the market movements.

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade in here part time because i am a student..I cant work in here full time..I have many study and I go to collage everyday..So i think i trade in here part time and some income is perfect for me..

Member fxmilon is an unknown quantity at this point fxmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am part time trader in the forex market. I like online business forex most. So at the gap of my other job I like forex trading and so I have took forex trading as my part time job. Being a part time trader I can solve my needs something.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khan93 View Post
    may tu full time trade karata hun aur may yah samjhta hun kay agar app kay pass time kaam hai tu app ko chiya kay app part time karah lain forex ko may jo hai khud he aysa karta hun kay jab mera pass time nahi hota hai tu may us ko part time karah layta hun.
    han generall ysab ke pas full time nhi hota hai forex ke liye kyuki wo kisi na kisi aur kaam me jarur lage hote hain isliye apko chahiye ki ap utna hi samay de forex ko jitna apke dusre kaam ko disturb na kare

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am part time trader and i am student trader i do trading for fallow from singls and with other news affects i am agree my this action of trading my pocket money is very fruitful for me and my family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 540 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)