+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 540 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir you take forex as a full time or part time it totally depends on your demand if you are a student you should at first concentration to your study i am part time trader now ihave to concentrate to my study What ever it is part time or full time you should always focus what you have do where it is part time or full time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-03-18), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sir this is my part time job because i have to gain more knowledge and experience for trading more frequently. I hope to learn more about forex and its particles that i can give it more time in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i am part rt time, because forex is risky and all traders say that even forex brokers say this is a risky business and we have to trade it with our responsibilities. Because we agreed to trade with this broker, we accepted the losses so we couldn't be sad if we lost our money and I am a part-time trader, I like to trade for part time because this is one of the best ways because we can do other work while we far from forex trading. That means you have other income sources that will help your family expenses rather than profits from forex trading.
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, both are good in the forex trading business. if you are a part-time forex trader or if you are a full-time forex trader at both traders, you can get money from the forex trading business. but first you have to give full time to learn about the forex market by trading on a demo account by learning about the forex trading business. and I am a part-time trader because I have a job other than forex trading, I think most traders on the forex market are part-time traders who they try to do the first job after the work they do in the forex market to get part-time income.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Well, I am a part time trader. I do not trade on regular basis. I trade only sometimes as I don't have enough capital to do long term trading and also I am not that expert in this profession. I usually enter the forex market only when the market is at good situation. Moreover, I am a college student so I have to focus on my study too. For full time trading maximum time is required, but I can't spend my time properly in forex. That's why I am doing forex trading as a part time job

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am a student i cant manage my full time in forex so forex is my part time job but i want to become a full time trader in forex because i know the real advantages of forex. hope i will tahe forex as my full time job.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I am now a full-time trader because I let my work last month to do only forex, but I think the results are the same, and trading like full time or part time doesn't affect your plans specifically when you want to trade in the long term and forex my main part-time job is hou karte. kyu ki ham ek hain students. aur mai chati hou to mai where studying to kharach is you always. the main khud is to build because chati hou isliye forex is the main job of hain. The main thing is that I am a full-time trader, Banke Kam, because of chate hou.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    I use scalping style to trade in forex i am student and I can not spend long hours trading. I only watch for short trends and then go for the trade. So I have to say I am a part time trader. And I believe that as long as we have perfect education and concept about forex.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?
    I know most of traders is part time trader only some are dare to take Forex as main job.
    what do you think?
    Right now i am a part time trader and i am earn good profit and experience with the passage of time. I think late on i will choose it as my full time job. To consider forex trading as your full time job and the only source of income you need lot of experience. When you spend good time in market and do more trading than you can learn that required knowledge and experience.

Member Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main instaforex par part time kaam Karti Hoon Kyunki Main Iske Alawa study bhi Karti Hoon study karne ke baad Jo time bachta hai woh main waste karne ki bajay instaforex par kaam karke guzarti Hoon Usse Mujhe earning hoti hai aur Mujhe insta Forex 1 interesting Kam Lagta hai isliye main part time trading karna Pasand Karti Hoon study ke baad Jo time baitha hai woh main instaforex par kaam karke guzarti Hoon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonum321 For This Useful Post:

white_gold (2019-04-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 540 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)