+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a good friend, because after all you have to be careful when deciding who wishes to become a full time trader, because if not, then you are endangering their own financial
    Mien to abhi tak part time trader houn Kiyoun key mien first time to jati houn college or pir wapis aa key trading karti houn jab free hoti houn is liye ap mujhe part time trader keh saktey hain full time trading mien nahi karti houn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai hum jab acha bussiness hasal kar lete hai fer hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai fer hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ko fer hum part time ja full time bussiness bana sakte hai bai saab ji i am a part time trader . because i am student and i have to give time to my studies also. yeah some trader are dare to take forex as main job . as they reached at that level that rarely face loss. and they had achieved success in forex that in monthly they can able to earn 80k or more than 1 lakh guaranted. so those people just dare to take forex as there main job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The part time and the full time trader is depended on the forex business and they have capacity to earn the money making way for the great way to do the money. The good trader have get the money which we will do it easy for the money making for every option it is the good way for the full time business. My dear friend i am a new trader and i am a student too so i woke in forex trading market as a part time trader because i want to earn well trading skill at student life so that i can take forex treading as my side job with my regular job, thanks.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had a gaming zone and use to trade when i was avaible.But trading with stress of business resulted me some loss.So now i am trying to give forex full time and trade only when i get the strong signals.Hope i ll do good on forex.I can learn practice and trade since i have tons of free time:-) I want to choose it for a full time online business that will be good for a trader . If you can give full time trade as it required it will increase you knowledge and experience then as we know that with a good knowledge and experience a man want to earning for this he can earning every man wanted to earn form it . Thank you

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro may yahan pa part time kam karta ho kue kay may subha ko office jata ho or wahan pa muja itna time nae milta kay may wahan pa trading karo kam kay sat is waja sa may is ko part time he karte ho mager aik bat hy ager app is ko ache tra sa seek jate ho to pir app part time kam karo ya full time app acha profit bana sakte ho forex ke trading ek esa online work hai jis ko ap log part time ya phr full time join kr skte ho es main bht profit hai or kam time main yeh profit hai es liye hume forex ke traidng bht pasand hai

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be a part-time trader and work for longtime in forex business., for me forex is the best and most profitable online business and can give more money. forex is a great business to earn income. I want to be a profesional forex trader get successful in forex I trade part-time, because I have another job, I can not trade in a full time, but if I had to retire. I would trade full time and trying to rely live only with forex trading, although this business is very difficult and risky

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be a part-time day trader, approach it the same way that a part-time doctor, part-time lawyer, or part-time accountant would approach work. Find hours that fit your schedule and commit to trading during them. Have a dedicated office space with high-speed Internet access and a computer that you use just for trading. If you have children at home, you may need to have child care during your trading hours. And if you have another job, set your trading hours away from your work time. Trading via cell phone during your morning commute is a really good way to lose a lot of money (not to mention your life if you try it while driving).

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by konspirasi View Post
    It is good to see that many people are able to find the success in the Forex trading. I have seen myself personally when i started as a part time trader that i had to do a lot of initial struggle and then after some time i started to get the success i had aimed for.
    and Its good to be a full time trader if you have not any proper job but if you have reasonable job than don't do forex for full time because forex can be risky. If you feel that you can earn more than your job by doing forex for full time than u can give it chance.
    हाँ प्रिय मित्र मेरे अनुसार विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार एक नए व्यापारी के लिए काफी मुश्किल पैसा कमाने वाला मंच है क्योंकि यह मंच आपके निवेश पक्ष के लिए जोखिम भरा है क्योंकि यह विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार की आवाजाही की प्रकृति को समझने के लिए कठिन और समय व्यतीत करने वाला है। लेकिन यह केवल तभी आसान होगा जब किसी व्यापारी को विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में उचित ज्ञान हो, धन्यवाद।

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to see that many people are able to find the success in the Forex trading. I have seen myself personally when i started as a part time trader that i had to do a lot of initial struggle and then after some time i started to get the success i had aimed for.
    and Its good to be a full time trader if you have not any proper job but if you have reasonable job than don't do forex for full time because forex can be risky. If you feel that you can earn more than your job by doing forex for full time than u can give it chance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a component moment Investor.I have to create a steady speculator but some complications around my living I'm perform conduct in a very health care store age 14 time each day.I have to abandon a career.I have to spend batter moment pertaining to Forex trading on the globe.I believe after i save money the perfect time to investing i then obtain big bucks around my living.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)