+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 540 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Part time Trader or Full time Trader?

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I actually feel that i am a full time trader, and depend to this business only, have passed several years on this business, and it was my experiences since to be a trader, but we can see that part time trader or full time trader have the same chances and also goals that both of them want to be a good trader and get success i am starting as a part time trader but when i think that i will be experienced enough,i will shift myself as a fulltime trader.first i need to learn the strategy of consistent profit then i can take the decision of beeing a professional trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main aik student hoon or main study se free ho kar Forex ko time deta hoon is liye yeh mere liye aik part time business hai . Mujhe is cheez ki khushi hai k Forex me time ki limit nahi hai warna meray liye yeh business karna difficult ho jata . Thank God .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for me actually i am a part time trader now but when i earn enough amount of money than i will start some other business and may turn to forex as a part time,i want to have multiple source of income so i cannot get into any kind of problem financially. my dear of course I think i am part time trader but after complete my B tech i do forex full time and make a good business with Forex trade market ,now i do it only 3-4 hour daily so now i get daily small but i got experience.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek best bussness hai jab hum es kam mai new hote hai fer hume es kam mai sab se pehle acha experience hasal karna pade ga fer hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai es kam mai hum sab se pehle learning karte hai fer es kam mai earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai fer hum es kam mai dano types mai trde kar sakte hai full time and part time bai saab ji

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear i am a student and i am a part time trader because i have to continue my study and with study i am alson doing forex business it is a great business for me to earn money. actually, i'm a part time trader because i have my main job to do. forex is a side job but gives more money than my offline job...that's an irony. :-) By the way, this business needs consistency to study and I have spend many years to understand the real condition of the market.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be a fulltime forex trader and earn daily income in forex business. for me forex is the best way to earn income and this business always provides more money. forex is the biggest money market. it's the best opportunity to get rich. I try to lean and practice continiously because forex is very difficult business MAi forex mai part time trader hu because mai forex mai trading ke sath sath job bhi krta hu forex mai yeh best ha ki isme time ki koi limitations nhi ha app jbb marji trading krr sakte ha forex 24 hours chalta ha bhut se log forex se attach ha orr vo forex mai jbb marji trading krte ha.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main To forex market mein part time trader hun ok abhi main ismein Jyada Nind nahin kar sakta Mera experience bahut hi kam hai ISI vajah se main is business Mein part-time hun Jab Main forex market Mein profession trader Ban Jata Hun To fir main isko full-time bhi join kar sakta hun

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a part time trader . i typically alternate 3-four hours after coming back from my instructions and training . my buying and selling time is 7-10 pm . but i test regularly having open trades. full time trading can be carried out with more time , investments and experience but i don't have such quantity of these , so i m satisfied with scalping and part time trading.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to trading ko as a full time business he karna chaho ga aha pay aesa koi kam nahi jiss waja say mjhay ye kam acha chal raha ho aur koi b is me khami nahi hai sub he acha kam hai. I was part time trader because I was still learning about the forex and i hold more need of capital to prior decisions in forex full time in the future I will choose in forex full time to earn huge profits

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear may part time may treading karta hoon pooray month may sirf aik din iss say ziyada nahi quen kay us din mujhay 100% yakeen hota hay kay market nay up may jaana hay ya down may iss waja say sirf aik din hi or quen kay mujhay andaza hota hay market kay up ya down ka to may us din itna paysa kama layta hoon jo mayray pooray month ka hisab ho jaata hay to baki din sirf forum par hi working kar raha hota hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 540 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)