+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 627 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6263

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    2 days back US rating was decreased which effect the market a lot and Gold moved almost $100 in a single day because of this news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader knows that news and releases have impact on the forex market. There are some news that have impact on the market like NFP, Interest rate decision, Unemployment rate etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very important for all trader either they trade long term or short term because if we open a trade and after sometime a high impact news broke than our positions will hit the sl or it will keep floating and in worst case mc. So always check for news before trading.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    Traders need to learn fundamental analysis and in this way traders can earn very good profits. Every serious trader should have the knowledge of fundamentals of forex and their impact on the market.
    i think it depend on each traders. if not have much time, just use technical analyisis has enough.
    many traders very hate when there a high impact news in the pair their trade, so i think it depend and adjusting by ourselves

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders need to learn fundamental analysis and in this way traders can earn very good profits. Every serious trader should have the knowledge of fundamentals of forex and their impact on the market.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    That the news is already a very important factor in the forex and very influential on the FX, but as you know there is analysis of the Forex news that teach you how to deal with the market at the time of the news
    news ka forex trading me bahut hi important role hota hai
    jitna techncial studies kaam nahi kartio uss ezada impact news ka rehta hai market pe
    me pehle technical he hsiab se hi tarde karta tha lekin ab samjh me aya hai ki news ki bhi bahut importance hoti ai

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news me trading karna bahut mazaa aata hai kyunki hum zyada pasia earn kar sakte hai wo bhi kam time par, par news trading me hamesha stop loss ke saath hi trading karna
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    i have been trading in this market since last 3 years
    I have seen various time how news can take market away from you with in few minutes
    I still remember once i lost 120$ in 1 deal just because of NFP reprt

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are talking about regular news than it will be NFP announcement but for something that totally unexpected is like last may when there were news about greece asking help to IMF, euro falling like shooting star, and just after 2 days they rise like a rocket, what a confusing week
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    i said truly that news affect on trading as well as forex and pips.
    acche news ate hai market up ho jata hai waise hi bad news ate hi market down ho jata hai.
    so i always waiting for some news so that i can able to understand strategic of that.
    ya its true great news have great impact on market but it depend on news how its important . i seen there are news when it released pairs moves 100 to 200 pips within very very short time but we need to careful because sometime after rising very quick it also fall . so need trading plan at this moment otherwise its easy to loss gaining pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 627 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)