+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 627 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6263

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Senior Member ramlanfs is an unknown quantity at this point ramlanfs's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes fine whatsoever program feature a real serious issue on the marketplace essentially any significant analysis that supported on system order,
    process of currency, and if we can not merchandise based on the important we should not try trading the harmonic because it can Cobain off the account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rab00 is an unknown quantity at this point rab00's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the best job. That the news is already a very important factor in the forex and very influential on the FX, but as you know there is analysis of the Forex news that teach you how to deal with the market at the time of the news.good luck.........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    markets move as per the announcement of major news from different countries. interest rates announced by the central banks of the big countries are great movers of the market.may be yes may be no friend..usually a big impact news will move the trend. so be carefull when analyzing it,,,

Senior Member cutejanjua is an unknown quantity at this point cutejanjua's Avatar
    Thanks
    कार्य जानकारी हासिल की विदेशी मुद्रा में एक महत्वपूर्ण पहलू है। हो सकता है कि बाजार में तेजी से विस्तार द्वारा पिछले परिदृश्य से चली है इसलिए हम कभी भी किसी कंपनी शुरू किया जाना चाहिए बल्कि हम दोनों ही विशिष्ट विश्लेषण और विशेष तौर पर विस्तृत विश्लेषण अद्भुत प्राप्त करने ऊंची-प्रभाव हर बाजार पर विस्तृत प्रभाव उत्कृष्ट कार्य किया है।

Senior Member dr.mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point dr.mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know announcement tend to be an essential aspect for being thought to be while all of us deal. Extreme unexpected announcement can certainly take this market the other way up. Also announcement which arrives regularly additionally has effects on the actual marketplaces noticeably. Just what i wish to inquire my own many other associates is usually to supply some really good instances of announcement affecting this market? marketplaces go as per the actual announcement involving significant announcement via various countries. mortgage rates introduced through the middle finance institutions in the huge countries tend to be excellent movers in the industry.

Senior Member rasel22 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself am not going to open up trade transactions in the current news will be released as trade for me with news released will have an impact that confused me .it was not easy to i through it was hard to predict.these news are the movers of the markets.

Senior Member train00 is an unknown quantity at this point train00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.markets move as per the announcement of major news from different countries. interest rates announced by the central banks of the big countries are great movers of the market. Best of luck...............

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think news trading is very much effective and faster way of making money .news actually effect the market for few min even few hours and it actually pull the market ups or down .yes i believe that if we are analysis the market properly depending on fundamental news then it will be possible become successful quickly

Senior Member forexmoney is an unknown quantity at this point forexmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are talking about regular news than it will be NFP announcement but for something that totally unexpected is like last may when there were news about greece asking help to IMF, euro falling like shooting star, and just after 2 days they rise like a rocket, what a confusing week

Banned Pe001ter is an unknown quantity at this point Pe001ter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a better job. e sach he ki news trading se accha kamai hota he par ye aur bhi bara sach he ki news se kai log apna balance 0 karli he. maine apna 60$ news se khoya he. tab main news trading ke bare me utna nehi janta tha. market thik ja raha tha. par achanak mbetter job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 627 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)