+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 627 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Example of effect of news in trading.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i do not know about it and what news sites are you using? I can also use this in the future so I can make some changes in my plan according to the news. the important thing is to learn the lesson. if someone has a desire to learn, he will learn something from his miscalculation / loss that will also make him take the right decision in his attempt to succeed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not a head for traders at all. The industry moves episodically with them or not. Sometimes it beats that many traders wait for news and volatility is a littler before the program. After the word, the transition marts to a stage that will become a workforce without such information. And many traders think the specified or irregular change is because the word news, if it has a big impact, can make the market panic. That brings many traders into panic, and maybe it's wrong to take a position. News effects can happen very long and will be short. For example, you see a graph for the current GBP / USD, so you'll see a gap that's pretty much where the GBP goes down, but the effect is only temporary. It was news as traders panicked.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i will tell you the effect of news (market news on tv) is so bad as it was only two days ago when eurusd market has reached high peak i watch tv news to keep in touch with experts like what they say, they say that mit fixed stable so i decided not to close my trade and leave it and when i came back i was at -40 $, a very bad time, ....... well i know my comment is a little different from all urs but that's only related to news so I do not share it for traders who only have a small capital is better to avoid from any news. Sometimes the news shows a low impact but something can happen in the market, the signal for low impact becomes high impact.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own opinion, when I worked in forex trading, for that moment my eyes started to get very ill, that was the most affecting my body and my eyes. But I was under standing all business had some effect. and I believe. The forex market is a world business and every economic or fundamental news effect on marlet for a very short time and the market soon becomes stable. There are some commondities that effect much news on the forex markets around the world like oil and gold.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am afraid of news ..coz news can ruin
    my money management sometimes and get
    big loss in few minutes of action .. if we can analyze the news and get the perfect news source then we can generate many advantages in the shortest time. news has a very important role in the market

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that reports tend to be an important aspect to be considered even though most of us are businesses.
    Unexpected extreme reports can pull this market the wrong way.
    Also reports that occur regularly also affect this promote significantly.
    Exactly what I want to ask male customers is to provide a good quality sample of the reports that impact on this market.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro today we are using techie as well as fundamental checks related to doing the work done by my partner
    and i see there are some available announcement opportunities understanding that the influence
    in the market place I strongly believe once we are usually in the market place
    and also we have some that available positions then where positions across the earnings are
    then close as well as time loosely awaiting new announcements after which helps the announcement as well as new positions relating to doing the work.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkol bro trader apny achy trader hony ka saboot yahi dyga k wo har chez dekh kar jesy news,doston sy mashwara,website sy malomat,indicater, in sabhi chezon ko dekh kar he trade kare ga our kai loog kehty hain k news dekhny sy kya hoga magar bro agar wo loog ye sabhi chezen dekh kar trade karen to har chez ki kadar our samaj dono a jay ge.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    market segments are transferred in accordance with
    your statement which involves significant repe va different international locations.
    rats that are released with core financial institutions
    in major locations are generally well-known drivers in the junks. man ca

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow the news and open trading most of my trading time against the price
    and hug very softly until due to market conditions when the actual news
    if you can do it well I think it's the best way for my trader to trade on the news after publishing the result so that the entry is correct
    and there is no risk and concentrate on some of the most difficult news
    and the risk of forex trading is news trading and every trader can not exchange the news easily dough to skip trading on news hours.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

vic (2018-02-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 627 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)